[Welcome My Soulmate]

Guyzz!! I actually published a new nook "Little baby" do check it out! Come on plz 👉👈

Jungkook pov

"Jimin ah stop crying bruh" I said softly but the next thing he did made my whole body froze. He hugged me tightly crying in my chest making me lost of words.

"Thank you Jungkook, thank you so much" He said with his cracked voice. I gulp and look down and wrap my arms around his back with my shaky hands.

"We..welcome" I said with hesitation and he pull back wiping his tears while looking down nervously, he must realised what he did too. Both of us were embarrassed because everyone's eyes were on us that makes it more weird.

"Let's just leave" I said grabbing jimin's wrist and drag him with me towards my car not caring about the stares we're getting from everyone like even the cops.

"Ok let's just leave" I hear my dad's voice from behind while wiggling his eyebrows at me, I look away.

Time skip~

(In car)

(jimin and Jungkook is sitting in back seat and his dad is driving the car)

Jimin pov

I was uncomfortable and nervous because living in someone else house takes a bit time to settle down. His dad seems good but I'm nervous how will his mother react to me?.

"Stop thinking, my family gonna love you, specially my mom bcz she likes tiny things" Jungkook said without any emotion. Wait did he just called me tiny? HOW DARE HE, I'M NOT TINY!!! Oh wow I actually got opportunity to complain about Jungkook to his dad.

"Mr Jeon he's calling me tin-

"I'll kiss you if you say something" he immediately cover my mouth with his plams making my eyes widen but I am really done with his this technique, let's just end this.

He remove his hands glaring at me, and I being totally done decided to tease him because why not? THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAD HURT ME THOUSAND TIMES AND I WON'T FORGIVE HIM THIS EASILY!!

"You always use this technique, just do it, no like seriously do it, kiss me already" I mumble because I don't have courage to talk normal like other people you know the reason very well and if you don't then I don't care. He suddenly look at me with widen eyes and suddenly smirk mischievously.

"Ok then" he said leaning closer, what I didn't expect this? Noo, I immediately put my hands on my lips and shook my head.

"Remove your hand, lemme taste those plumpy lips of yours Mr shorty" he said trying to push away my hands but of course I didn't let him. What the fuck is wrong with him? He has a freaking girlfriend!!

"Jeon Jungkook I can see you from the mirror, stop teasing him" Mr Jeon said in a scolding tone and Jungkook immediately pull back sitting straight like a well mannered kid making me sigh in relief.

"Jimin ah, don't be formal ok? You're going to live with us, be free and think us as your own parents" Mr Jeon said to me while smiling brightly, he's so sweet but I can't call him appa in front of Jungkook, I don't feel comfortable when he's near.