Chapter 7

A week had passed since I've publicly been "dating"Sebastian. The first people I had to tell were my parents. They were a bit confused as to how we met and I explained that it was at work and we had a connection. Of course they didn't approve of me dating a celebrity that was closer in age to them then me but they knew there wasn't much they could do.

I made Sebastian meet my family and Casey. He played the nice guy act and of course they loved him. I couldn't even tell my parents or Casey that this was all fake and that was killing me on the inside.

Me and Sebastian didn't get along very much, I became super rude to him and he just dealt with it. Of course in public I played the sweet girlfriend but that was it.

Today was our first interview together and I was feeling a bit nervous. Yea I've taken pictures in front of paparazzi but that was it. Now I'm supposed to go in front of a live audience on National TV and feed them some bullshit too? I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Your outfit for the day is on the far right. Your shoes are underneath it. We'll have your makeup and hair crew there in about ten minutes," read a text message I received from Kathy.

Although some things were annoying, getting professional makeup and having your hair done was always nice. I threw on my outfit. It was a pair of acid blue jeans, a nude tube top, and nude heels.

There was a knock at my bedroom door and my hair stylist and makeup artist came in. Thirty minutes later I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a slick long ponytail and my makeup was light based. I had on nude eyeshadow with a slight hint of gold glitter and sparkly lip gloss. It was nice to see a lighter side to my makeup today since I was always forced to wear darker based makeup.

We walked outside to the limousine and everyone was already inside.

"Good morning sweetheart you look lovely," Sebastian said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"I don't see any cameras nearby," I snapped and snatched my hand away. Sebastian put his hands up in a surrender way and looked out the window.

"I was just trying to be nice kid, forget it then," he said and rolled his eyes.

"What do you need to be nice for? I already signed the fucking contract. You'll get your good girl act no worries Mr.Stan. You don't need to try to be nicer today because of the interview."

Kathy and Danny's eyes widened, they looked shocked by my attitude. I felt Sebastian staring at me.

"Is it um- is it that time of the month?" Sebastian asked hesitantly and I immediately glared at him.

Kathy threw her hand on her head and I just closed my eyes. He's such a dumbass.
-

We arrived at the studio for the interview and we walked out. There were paparazzi everywhere flashing their cameras at us. Sebastian grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. He wrapped his jacket around the both of us and we ran inside the building.

Ellen was there to greet us as soon as we walked in. "Welcome!" She said excitedly and gave Sebastian a tight hug. "Now is this the misses that I've heard has brought back our Sebby bear?" She asked me and I smiled sweetly.

"It's an honor to meet you!" I said as she reached out for my hand. "The honor is mines. Whoever can bring back that smile we all love from Sebastian back will forever be welcome here," she said as she held onto my hands.

"Alright follow me!" She exclaimed and began walking down the hall. She lead us to a back room that was full of snacks. "We'll be ready in ten," she stated before walking out.