Chapter 8

Sebastian smiled and hugged Chris back. "Aww the boys are back!" Anthony Mackie said and wrapped his arms around them.

Sebastian- "What are you guys doing here!"

Anthony- "You know we couldn't miss out on seeing you man! Especially with you avoiding us lately."

Sebastian looked down while chuckling and said "I can explain-" but Anthony held up his hand.

Anthony- "No need, we see why you've been busy."

Anthony looked my way and started smiling. He held out his hand and asked "Id love to know who brought that Stan smile back. What's your name sweetheart?"

Y/n- "My names y/n." Anthony grabbed my hand and kissed it. I couldn't help but giggle, he was such a nice guy.

Chris- "Uh oh Sebastian, you better watch it. Anthony might take her from you."

Chris, Anthony, and Sebastian all began to laugh.

Chris- "I'm Chris Evans by the way, nice to meet you y/n."

Chris held out his hand and shook mine. He winked and Anthony rolled his eyes. "Chill out Cap," he said while laughing.

Chris- "Are you bringing her to the party tonight?"

I looked up at Sebastian who looked indecisive. It was obvious he didn't want me to go to the party tonight or else he would've told me about it.

"Uh yea of course I am," Sebastian said and ran his fingers through his hair.

Anthony- "Alright then man, we'll see you there. It was a pleasure y/n"

Chris waved before they both walked off. "So about this party tonight?" I asked and Sebastian sighed.

Y/n - " I don't have to go if you don't want me there."

Sebastian- "Well it's a little too late for that now isn't it? You should've said that when they were here."

I didn't reply back to him. As soon as we were out of the public eye, I pulled my hand from him. We arrived at a hotel about twenty minutes later.

"See you I'm a few" Sebastian said and walked down the hall with a few security guards and Danny.

"Let's go y/n," Kathy said and I followed her down the other hall. We arrived at a hotel room and she handed me the keys.

Kathy- "i hope you enjoy the room. In a few hours hair and makeup will come in and get you ready."

I walked inside and the room was huge. There was a kitchen, two bathrooms, a walk in closet and a private jacuzzi. I squealed in excitement, this was one of those dating a celebrity perks I could get used to.

I immediately started taking selfie's in front of a few rooms. I sent them to Casey who immediately replied back. I didn't have to read them, I knew she was going to tell me how lucky I was.

I felt dirty after the interview and decided to take a bubble bath. The bathtub in the bathroom was huge.
I took off my clothes and got inside. The bath was super warm and I instantly felt relaxed. There was a hand held shower head and I bit my lip. I immediately thought sexual thoughts. I haven't had sex in so long, it'd be nice to release some stress.

I set the shower head setting to the strongest vibration and placed the shower head over my clit. I immediately grabbed the side of the tub and threw my head back. I begun to moan as I felt an orgasm coming. I started going faster and faster I couldn't take it anymore.

Sebastian- "Hey y/n sorry about earlier. I did want you to come with me it's just-."

I immediately threw the shower head out of the tub and I felt myself turning red.