CHAPTER 4: Can you please reconsider?

Just a question, do you guys want a nsfw part for this book? It is BL/Yaoi.

.
.
.

"Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart, baby bang it up insi-"

"What are you singing? It's sounds really nice."

"... Uhh, Washing machine heart?" I say awkwardly.

"Washing machine heart? Never heard of it." My mother says sighing.

"Oh my! This new generation has weird tastes in music!" My mother continues on.

'Oh shit- I didn't realize I was singing out loud.. This is so embarrassing...'

I was at the he dinner table with my family. Since I didn't see them as important as the main characters, I just didn't write them down in the book.

"So, Daniel.. Where were you the other day?" My sister says, I think her name was Raftalia.

"I.. Uhm... I went shopping..?" I respond, not really knowing how to respond.

She scoffs, "Oh please, you're such a liar-" She cuts herself off as her eyes glow a light blue.

She stays silent for a few seconds, "What did you buy?" She states after the small wait.

"A violin.." I respond quietly.

"Hmm.. Why? You can't even play." She questions, 'Shit.. She's going to figure me out..'

"Oh, stop it you two!~ It's family time! Rea, stop interrogating your brother." Her tone gradually changed while speaking to Raftalia- I mean Rea.

"...Yes Mother..." She looks down, anxious.

'Am I the favorite or..?' I start eating, but I barely eat anything due to my stomach giving me problems-

'Might as well starve.. The food was good too...' I pick at my food, not knowing what to do.

"Oh..? Honey, your not eating your food!~ Is it not to your liking?" My mother says.

"N-no, that's not it. I'm just not that hungry.." I respond sheepishly.

"So, may I leave?" I silently panic since I didn't know what to do.

"Of course, and since when did you learn all these manners?~" I look down.

"Oh~ Don't mind me, I'm just teasing!~"

I.. Don't like my mothers personality. She makes me panic for no reason.

.
.
.

I was laying in my room, the violin I had was just sitting there, waiting to be played. I was very bored and wanted to play without making a ruckus.

I sigh, having the urge to play something I like is difficult.

However, I could just do something else, like write.

I got up and got a pen, "What should I write.." I spoke to myself.

"I never really wrote in my old life, other than reports or emails to clients.." I groan in frustration.

"There's nothing to do..!" I whine. I rest my head.

"Ngmmm... I want to sleep but I'm not tired at all!" I cry out.

"I sound pathetic whining, should I just play the violin? It's not like anyone is stopping me.."

I take a glance at my violin, just sitting there.

...

I wanna play it.

"Hey Daniel?"

"AHH-" I tumble over.

"Daniel!-"

"Oww.... You scared me."

I look up to see that it was my sister. "Rea? What do you need?"

"That doesn't matter! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah.. My head just hurts." I pout, I get up and sit back in my chair. "So.. What do you need?"

I rub my head, it was stinging."I just needed some advice, even though I'm more... Experienced," She said.

I don't know weather she was trying to get on my nerves or not. "Oh..? What's this advice you need from your dear brother." She scowls at me and slams my door.

'Damn, she has a temper.'

I walk towards my violin, grabbing it. I position myself, so I can play.

Of course, I only play the most iconic songs. I have taste.

*Opening to "Touch You" Begins*

I'm just kidding-
I'd never play something so unholy...

But instead, I play something I hold dear to my heart. Of course, I don't want to get too sentimental.

'Okay.. Here I go.' I take a deep breath, trying to console myself.

Mazurkas in A Minor. I never really had my touch for remembering things, but this one always comes back to me.

It was the song I played at my first solo concert. It was a very joyful memory.

All I needed was a piano player in my stead.

"Didn't Nico and Aurelia play the piano? In was a small detail in the book but it didn't seem relevant at the time."

'Now that I look back at it... I don't think it might be so bad to at least meet the heroine, they might join a duet with me.'

"A-ah.. How long have I been playing?" My hands start shaking as I try carefully placing my Violin away.

I walk towards my window as I let all my worries pass through. Playing calmed me, which was surprising since I always known myself for getting tense while playing.

Maybe it's because I'm in a different body...

"It's the afternoon, yet it feels like I've been here forever." I yawn and look back to my room, the wind blowing in my hair.

I look back down from the window. "H-huh..?"

It was someones carriage. Why would someones carriage be here? I didn't know we were having guests?-

I run back to my closet and throw some clothes on, tidying myself up.

I look down to see who it was after getting ready. "It's.. You...?"

Blonde hair, threatening like purple eyes. Freckles that lightly went across his face.

It's was Elliott, the crown prince?!

No way in hell I'm meeting that asshole again!-

"I-is that Kairo, too?! I'm going to literally crawl under my bed and hide."

*Knock Knock*

"Hey, it's me Rea, we're having some guests over and mom needs you to come downstairs. Make sure not to embarrass youself."

'You've got to be kidding me!' I sigh and walk downstairs.

"Your here sweetie! Sit down, our guests will be here soon." My mother kindly says.

I nod anxiously, sitting down. Waiting for their arrival.

"Hello Lady Huguard, it's a pleasure to be here." I hear a familiar voice call out.

'Are you shitting me..!?'

.
.
.
To be continued...
(Also, sorry for the late arrival, been to busy doing other things! Sorry<3)