CHAPTER 2: *Ahem* ʷᴴᶦᶜʰ ᶠᵒᴿᵏ ᴵˢ ᴵᵗˀˀ

To be honest, I never thought a shut-in would have to learn proper eating etiquette, how bazar.

But before I say anything..

This Wattpad story was sponsored by RAID SHADOW LEGENDS-

.
.
.

Anyways-
I quickly learned on my eating etiquette and my manners. So now I can eat in public without worrying if I look like a god damn pig.

"Young master! I have your book and quill ready!" A maid comes in holding a tray with a bland book and a black feather and some ink.

"Ah, thank you. Please, set it here." I say, then quickly looking at her only to find out she was just shocked.

'Y'know, just because you heard I have no manners and I am a horrible person from rumors doesn't mean it's true.'

But instead, I sigh and wait for her to leave.

Hearing the door shut, I quickly start getting to work.

I have to write down all about The Capture Targets, The Heroine, and all about this world and what it contains to help me in the future.

Firstly, on the first page I draw a magic circle. Trying to perfect it and make sure it's perfect so it won't cause any casualties.

The magic circle starts glowing and here comes the painful part. I grab a sharp object and cut my hand.

I wince at the pain, but it immediately goes away after a few seconds.

The book begins to float, skimming through the page's. I sit there in awe, 'It's so pretty!'

Then the book goes down facing me, "And who is the owner of this book?"

"Daniel, Daniel Huguard." I respond confidently.

"Daniel Huguard, I offer you my complete loyalty."

Feeling proud, I grab the book. "Time to write." I say, reaching for the quill.

First off, Luka Hunter. Crown prince of Utros.

•Specifically known for being the crown prince of the neighboring kingdom. And for being a half human half Demon.

•The kingdom of Demon's, Utros. The kingdom is supposedly doing great, considering that the crown prince is half human.

Later on, when the crown prince starts falling for the heroine, he neglects his kingdom and they soon fall.

Next character..

Nico Murray. The second prince.
•One of the characters I can actually stand.

•He was manipulated by the crown prince of our country/kingdom, and was forced to try to kill me(Daniel Huguard) in order to have the heroine.

"God damn most of these characters suck." I whisper under my breath.

•However, but crown prince lied and killed him off for the Heroine. (No, I didn't die by him)

Next..

Kairo Allen. A knight.

•He wasn't toxic at first, but then his love turned into an obsession, making it turn toxic right off the bat.

•Kairo only obsessed over her since she was a "saint", which is stupid, cause no ones that perfect.(But she's the Heroine, so it makes sense.)

•He doesn't die however, because he didn't show his true feelings in front of the crown prince(our country) or else he would've died.

•But then, when the crown prince and the Heroine married he tried running away with the Heroine, but she refused. So he promised to protect her for the rest of his life :/