39. Interstellar

Comincia dall'inizio

He cut her off again, this time with a low and menacing tone. "You've tried to fuck your way into his heart just like he's fucked his way into yours. It doesn't work that way, Coquette. You say it was love at first sight? I hate to break it to you but there's no such thing. There's only intrigue. Love takes time, love takes loyalty and love takes an unprecedented amount of respect."

Her eyes softened as he spoke so passionately. She had never seen him so riled up.

"Listen to me properly now, okay?" He was panting as he spoke. "He's had enough time to love you, and he still doesn't. He could have chosen to be loyal to you, but he chose her. And he could have been decent enough to show a woman as phenomenal as you an ounce of respect, but he hasn't. I won't have it, Satine. I won't stand here and listen to you say you love him... not anymore."

Tears pooled in her eyes but the same anger that was there from before held them back. "So you know everything now, do you?" She seethed with her jaw clenched shut. "Like you're any better than him."

"Satine, I don't need to fuck my way into your heart." He was looming over her body with his teeth slightly bared. "I'm already in there. We're going to do this just for fun."

"Freakin' do what?" She screwed up her face at his riddle.

He was ready to show her what sex was without an ulterior motive.

When he didn't reply and just stared at her lips hungrily, Satine stuck her tongue into her cheek and went to push him away.

Catching her wrist, he pinned her arms above her head.

"I'm going to fuck you, Coquette. I'm going to fuck you so fucking good and show you what it feels like to be-" Instead of finishing the sentence that could have changed everything, out of frustration his spare hand cupped around the back of her neck and jerked her into a kiss. She was shocked at first, but let out the most glorious of moans into his open mouth once his hands dropped to her ass and roughly squeezed to keep her in place. After everything they'd done together, never once had they shared a kiss.

And it could have been the answer to everything.

The suite was filled with a mixture of hungry groans and ravenous pants as kissing wasn't enough to translate how fiercely they felt about each other. It was almost animalistic, the way she sucked on his tongue and he clawed at her clothes, desperate to get to the skin underneath. There wasn't enough air in the world that night.

Pulling at her lip with his teeth, Jimin lifted her legs around his waist. The New York City skyline looked magnificent, but it was nothing without his diamond centred in the middle of it. He used his spare hand to unbuckle his trousers, each breath getting shallower than the last once he felt the heat radiating from that perfect little pussy of hers. All he could think about was stretching her open and moulding her with his cock.

"You're playing with fire, Mr Park," she breathed out as he positioned himself at her entrance.

"Welcome me to hell then."

With one hard stroke, he thrust into her, slamming her body against the window. She screamed out at the top of her lungs, opening her plump lips wide enough for Jimin to stick his tongue into her mouth to muffle her cries.

He wasn't good at holding back once he was unleashed and it wasn't like Satine wanted him to. She wanted him to fuck her senseless; she wanted to be convinced to choose him.

Whilst his fingertips dug into the firm skin of her thighs, he watched eagerly as his cock was left with a sheen every time he pounded in and out.

"Good girl," he groaned as she stretched around him. "Good, good girl."