Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility

Start from the beginning

A little girl who looked very much like Megumin.

Darkness: "Oh, Megumin's sister, huh? Such a cute kid."

Yuuki: Look at her! She's adorable!

Rin: "Yeah, same here. The kid is cute and adorable."

Aqua: "It feels like a mini Megumin. Hey little Megumin, want some sweets?" 

Aqua took sweets somewhere out of her back pocket...

Megumin: "Komekko, I'm home. Have you been a good girl?" Megumin said to the child gently while leaning on my shoulder. 

Kommeko turned stiff as she stared at Megumin as her eyes were widened and took a deep breath...

Kommeko: Dad! Megumin's back and she's got a boyfriend!

Kommeko yelled out while running back to her parents. You let out a sigh before coming in.

-Mini Time Skip-

You were now inside the living room in Megumin's house. Aqua was performing a show with a glass. Darkness, Yuuki, Rin, Jack, and Komekko were watching attentively, Kazuma was speechless and this is like some sort of parental conference. While you on the other hand with Kazuma, sitting quietly, hearing Aqua doing her thing.

As far as you can remember when we first met Megumin, her father's name was Hyoizaburo. By the looks of his appearance...he looks somewhat like Jotaro, well almost. He looks like a normal middle-aged man with black hair, but his sharp eyes had been emitting an oppressive pressure since just now.

Hyoizaburo: "...Thanks for taking care of my daughter. I express my sincere gratitude for that." 

Hyoizaburo said as he bowed lightly to us. Beside him was a beautiful lady who resembled Megumin, with a head of black hair and slight wrinkles on the corner of her lips and eyes. Plus she looks like Tifa, but her chest is flat.

Yuiyui: "My daughter has troubled you very much...I learned much about you two from the letters she sent back...So, we know you quite well..." 

Megumin's mother, Yuiyui bowed deeply towards us. You felt a little awkward, as you scratched the back of your head.

Megumin was exhausted from her mana because of that explosion spell and was sleeping in the set of beddings in the corner. After Kazuma looking emotionally at Megumin for a moment, and you were a little shy, her mother noticed and giggled at you. 

Anyways, Hyoizaburo stiffened his face and asked...

Hyoizaburo: "...Well then. What's your relationship with our daughter?" 

He asked us the same question for the third time, as Kazuma replied again. 

Kazuma: "...I've already said it many times, we're just normal friends and comrades."