Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility

Start from the beginning

Aqua: "A thousand soldiers of the Demon King's army. Seems like it's time to show the real power of a goddess."

It was rare to see Aqua drinking tea so obediently when she suddenly said that. So anyways, Kazuma turning towards Darkness who was preparing for a battle in a panic, Kazuma turns to me, as I stared back at him with a questionable look and then Megumin said in a calm voice.

Megumin: "Don't fret, this is the village of powerful mages, the Crimson Demon Village. Let's go and look, shall we?"

(Y/N): "Let's see what it looks like."

Jack: "It's probably gonna be like chaos and destruction out there."

-Small Time Skip-

...Seems Megumin and Jack were right, The Demon King's army seemed to be in trouble and get obliterated, that's because all of the Village Mages were too odd and OP, also they pelted the vanguard of the Demon King's army with a rain of merciless high-level spells.

RIn: "This...is what I like, but a little terrifying." 

Rin plainly said. This was no longer a battle, but a one-sided massacre.

Yuuki: Yep, a little freaky in my point of view.

Some of the Devil King's army soldiers were struck by lightning that descended from the sky while others burst into flames spontaneously. There were ones that turned into ice sculptures after being engulfed by white fog and those with a hole blasted in their chest by dark lightning.

-Time Skip to Sunset-

After watching the battle of the Crimson Demons defending their village, You asked Megumin to where her house was, and she agreed. Yunyun said she wanted to deliver punishment to her friend Arue who sent that letter, and went off.

(Y/N): Say, your people are quite nice in this place huh?

Megumin: Why thank you, (Y/N).

Megumin says and feeling a bit grateful as she strokes your hair.

Megumin: (Soft hair.)

Aqua: Hey, Megumin, is that your stable? 

Aqua points as we looked to see where she was pointing.

Megumin: No. It's my house.

 All of you walked towards Megumin's house.

Yuuki: "Is this the right place, Megumin?" 

Yuuki asked as she nodded, then Kazuma knocked on the door.

A short while later, the soft sound of someone running came from inside. The door into the house was opened gently.

 The door into the house was opened gently