DRUNK! AMERICA X READER The Way You Love Me [LEMON]

Start from the beginning

"W-what's wrong?!" He shouts. He lets go of you and cups your cheeks.

"Y...You are still drunk, right? You won't remember a thing if you are. I want you to remember...!" You started to cry. He hugs you tightly.

"I'm going to remember. If we go through with this. How could I forget a night like this?" He says smoothly. He starts to play with your hair. "I promise."

You hug him back.

"Alfred... I... I..." You couldn't speak.

"I love you too. (Name)." He says softly. You smile, then he shoves you back down.

"Now that we go that settled, may I continue?" He says.

You smile and nod. He kisses you again, and you automatically let him stick his tongue in your mouth. He explored everywhere in your mouth, then he leaned back, effectively leaving a trail of saliva to drip down your chins. He starts to attack your neck next.

"A-Alfred!" You shout due to the sudden contact. He sucks on every spot he could get to, making sure to leave plenty of hickeys, to make sure every other male who looked at you and thinks, 'She's cute!' knew you were taken. He eventually found that one spot to make you moan really loudly. He smiles and sucks on that spot even harder. You rubbed your legs together to try to sooth the growing want in your pants. He notices this and moves his hand to your crotch.

"Getting happy down here, are we?" He says as he rubs your clit from the outside of your pants. You moan even louder then before. He laughs softly. He then moved his hand under your pants and started to play with your clit.

"Alfred! You- ahhh~!" Your want kept growing even stronger. And so did his. He pulled his shirt off and yours as well. He then started to finger you from under your pants, causing yet another moan to escape your lips. Turning him on even more.

He stuck another finger in, trying to make your walls a bit more open, but your underwear and pants were in the way. He growls and yanks them off of you, causing you to jump in shock.

"Sorry (Name)! But they were in the way!" He says with a chuckle.

He continues to finger you until you came on his fingers. He licks your juices off, and starts to take off his pants and underwear as well. He positioned himself at your entrance. He looks at you, for permission.

"Go ahead..." You panted.

He thrusted into you slowly, as if you were a porcelain doll, and he was afraid he'd break you. You felt quite a bit of pain, but surprisingly, due to the gentle way he thrusted into you, it didn't hurt long.

"You don't have to be so gentle...Alfred... You can move now." You say softly.

He starts to go at a bit of a faster pace, causing you to moan. This just kept turning him on. He couldn't stand it.

He wanted you.

To beg.

For mercy.

Now.

He thrusts into you at a amazingly fast rate, causing you to almost scream in pleasure. After a minute of that, he found your 'G-Spot'. Causing you to moan even louder, if that was possible.

"Right there, I'm guessing?" He laughs. You do nothing more then nod. He continues to hit that spot until you felt your orgasm coming.

"A-Alfred! I- I'm going to-" You stuttered.

"M-Me too..." He says through his pants.

After several more thrusts, you both climaxed and he did nothing more then grin at you.

He wasn't quite done yet.

He leaned down to your vital regions, and licked up all the juices that were flowing out of your womanhood.

"Oh god~ Alfred!~" You moaned.

He shoved his tongue as deep as he could into your cavern, which caused you to tense up, and grab his hair. He then started to use his teeth, to gently start nibbling your clit.

"Alf- ahhhh!" He just wanted you to die of a heart attack didn't he? He grabbed your hips, to make sure you didn't squirm, and this drove you nuts.

The clit is a nerve. When touched you twitch, right? You couldn't help it. Now he was holding you back. Dude. Really?

"Alfred! I'm- close- again!~" You panted. He smiled.

"Go ahead. I want to taste you again." He says. You then cum, and he licks it all up, and he moves you next to him, and you both lay down.

"You know what?" He asks.

"What?" You reply.

"I really love the way you love me." He says with a chuckle.

"Alfred?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut the fuck up. Idiot." You kiss his forehead and go to sleep.

--------

Wtf

That was amazing

And so detailed

The most detailed one I've done

*pats my back*

HERE COMES THE UNICORN!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie