I quickly answer my phone. "Hello?"

"Where are you and what took you so long to answer?" he grumbles through the phone.

"I'm out," I simply reply.

"Yeah, but where? I told you to call Damian so he could pick you up and take you home. He says you haven't called." Why is he so protective? This is getting so frustrating now. It's like he's not even allowing me to have a life!

"Yeah but I do have a life, Jake," I sigh out.

"Are you with someone?" he suddenly asks and I detect a little bit of anger in his voice. Why is he angry? He has nothing to be angry about!

"Yeah, I'm with Harry."

"Who the hell is Harry?!" Calm down.

"He's my friend, Jake. I met him when I went out the other week. You e got nothing to worry about, he's not a freak or anything." Harry looks at me and starts laughing. He mouthed 'how do you know I'm not?' and I had to stop myself from laughing since I was on the phone with Jake.

"Can you just go home so I know you're safe?" Why doesn't he trust me?

"Maybe," I tease, knowing I was indeed poking the bear.

"Kylie!" he yells out in frustration and annoyance.

"Jake, I'm 18. I can take care of myself and it's okay, I'm safe. You should know Harry, he's friends with Freddie's younger brother."

"I don't really care if he's Freddie's little brother. You're my little sister and I just want to know you're safe. Besides, mum and dad will kill me if something happens to you since you're now under my responsibility, sort of. So please, go home?" I could hear the desperation in his voice and I knew he wanted nothing but to protect me, but the way he went about it was annoying me. It's like he wants to keep me cooped up in the apartment with nothing but him and Damian as company.

"Okay, fine," I reluctantly agree and say goodbye to him after he thanks me. I then cut the call and stuff my phone into my pocket. I turn to Harry. "I have to go, sorry."

"Is everything okay?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, but Jake wants me home. He's a bit too protective, really. It's a bit annoying now."

"Oh, no worries. Do you want me to walk you home?" he asks, smiling away. Well, at least he's not bothered I have to completely ditch him.

"No, it's fine. Thank you though."

"Okay, well I'll see you some other time then yeah?" We say goodbye and he walks off. I pull out my phone again and dial Damian's number.

"What do you want, Kylie?" Wow, such a warm greeting.

"Do you mind picking me up? Jake isn't too happy," I grumble and frown at my feet.

"Sure, where are you?" I tell him where I was and we exchange quick goodbyes. I wait for him patiently and he's soon there within about ten minutes. I get into the car and buckle myself up.

"Thanks for picking me up," I say, looking out of the window as he drove to ours.

"It's alright. But where have you been? Jake told me to expect your call." Great, so I'm getting interrogated by him too?

"Oh, I was with my friend Harry. He's one of the guys from the other week," I explain.

"So, have you made any other friends other than them?" I shook my head. "So you've basically got all boy friends and no girls?" Why is he asking? Well, he probably wants to bed them, right?