Those in the Shadows

*Somewhere in the Gerudo Desert*

Two Yiga soldiers appeared and walked into a banana-peel-laden banquet hall and bowed. Two other Yiga, alongside a mysterious prophet of Ganon's, sat at the table discussing amongst themselves.

"Master Kohga. We bring a report on the attack at Hyrule Castle."

The prophet turned, eerily watching the soldiers, while Kohga clapped.

"Oh, goody!"

"This battle formed two fronts, so I will deliver information on the intended front and he will for the sudden."

"Two fronts? Did the Hyrulean Army surround you?" The prophet asked in a mocking voice.

"No, the King and half the Champions were at the banquet. The Princess, Knight and the other Champions were not. We placed troops in both locations." He took a deep breath in. "The soldiers stationed at the pavilions did not face much opposition until the Rito arrived, we had almost taken the King when he came in, bomb arrows blazing. The Champions... dissolved that front quickly after."

"We ambushed the Princess, Knight and the Gerudo on one of the bridges in between the pavilions and facilities for the guards. The Princess and Gerudo disappeared quickly, the Knight fought back with other knights... but it was strange. The Knight did not wear blue like the Champions or armor like the guards... he wore white, like the Princess."

The prophet then slammed his hand on the table. "What?!"

"Why're you so upset by that? Doesn't it just mean he's getting a bit big for his britches?" Master Kohga seemed confused, odd for him being the Yiga leader.

"No!" The prophet forced himself upwards, walking towards his harbinger. "Do you understand what has happened, or must you see it with your own eyes?!"

Kohga and Sooga rose from the table to walk over to the harbinger. "A visual might be nice, yeah." The master mumbled, causing the prophet to growl again.

"Show me this, which has caused the chosen one's rank to rise."

The corrupted device began to sputter and growl like the one who used it, then Malice arose to form a playback: Link and Zelda's wedding.

"And do you, Zelda, Princess of Hyrule, before the eyes of these witnesses and those of the Goddess Hylia," Urbosa's voice was heard. "take this man as your husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, as long as you both shall live?"

The audience of three gasped as a blush creeped up into Zelda's veiled face as she nodded. "I do."

Urbosa smiled on the playback. "Then by the power invested in me by the Goddess Hylia and the Triforce, I now pronounce you, no longer as princess and knight, but as husband and wife! You may seal this declaration with a kiss!

Link and Zelda tenderly shared their first kiss as husband and wife on screen with joyful tears slipping down their faces, Urbosa let lightning dance around the site as she declared "I now proclaim this bond to be Hylia-ordained! Let no force on Hyrule ever sever it!" Everyone else attending the wedding, after hearing the declaration and seeing the kiss, cried "To the Prince and Princess!"

The prophet angrily waved away the vision of the past, furious.

Master Kohga stomped his foot on the ground. "Hey... I wasn't done watching that!"

"You can binge watch the Royal Wedding as long as you like when I am not around!" He yelled, sitting back down in his chair before putting his face in one hand and sighing. "I will now ask you this, and I want you to think very hard about it." He took a deep breath and spoke very slowly. "The hero married the princess. What happens next?"