"What do I need to know?" He Ling died with a hard duck mouth, "You voluntarily follow Sun Yong, and where can your mind be better!"

"It's already time, and I still want to slander others? I won't let Sun Yong be at the mercy of others, and I'm not as good as you." Ji Li's eyes grew deeper and deeper, and he slid down with the knife, "stop talking nonsense. Apologize."

There was a slight tingling sensation on the neck, and He Ling saw the cold eyes of the other party wanting to move, and even his breath was condensed, "... What, apologize? Don't be impulsive."

Ji Li stared at him for an instant, "Apologize to Baozi first, and then apologize to me. No one wants to suffer your foul temper."

The bun who witnessed all this felt the powerful aura emitted by Ji Li, not only was there no fear, but his eyes were full of admiration—

Brother Ji is so charming now! Still thinking of letting He Ling apologize to herself? Woo woo woo.

The feeling of intimidation that the other party gave him continued to pass, and He Ling was finally defeated by psychological pressure, "I'm sorry."

Like a mosquito, it is inaudible.

"Be louder, I didn't hear clearly." Ji Li raised an eyebrow dissatisfied.

"...I'm sorry, is enough?!"

The gritted apology and the anxious knock on the door sounded at the same time, and Sun Yong shouted outside, "Baozi, are they in your room, He Ling?"

Steamed bun, and quickly turned his attention to Ji Li for help.

Ji Li nodded and stood up cleanly.

He Ling tremblingly touched his neck. There was no trace of blood. The subtle smile on Shang Jili's lips instantly realized that he was being tricked.

It was the back of the knife that had just touched him.

He Ling got up from the ground, and fell on the bed because of his soft feet.

When Sun Yong entered the door, he saw this scene—

Ji Li leaned on the table in a leisurely manner, with an apple in his hand. He Ling's lips turned pale, and he sat on the bed opposite him extremely unnaturally.

"What's the matter with you?" Sun Yong asked.

"He Ling is hungry. He is playing with his temper." Ji Li's technique is very good, and the apple peel is completely peeled and not taken away. He cut off a small piece, prodded it with the tip of a knife and handed it to He Ling, smiling cleanly and friendly, "Eat?"

He Ling felt inexplicably scared, always feeling that the other party would take a knife into his throat in the next second. He shook off Ji Li's hand quickly, and left an embarrassed sentence, "Go away, from tomorrow, you want to be my stand-in for joining the team!"

After finishing speaking, he quickly left the room, looking a little frustrated from his back.

Sun Yong glanced at Ji Li suspiciously, pointed his finger at him, "You give me a break."

After the former left, Baozi swayed to Ji Li's side and asked in a whisper, "Brother Ji, did you really want to do something to He Ling just now?"

"How is it possible? In a society ruled by law, I am a good citizen." Ji Li chuckled and handed the apple to the bun. "I acted to scare him. This person owes a lesson."

Seven points are true feelings, and three points are threatened by acting.

He Ling was so bluffed that he didn't even dare to lose his temper.