5

EXCUSE ALL ERRORS‼️

VON POV

After talking and getting the number of the girl I walked up to, i started to make my way back to the VIP sections.

It was hella people in the club so of course I had to push fast some people, maybe even bump into this which I didn't give a fuck  because nobody that bold enough to say nothing to me.

I continued to bump past everyone until I heard lil shorty yelling at me.

I was shook because nobody ever steps to me, they know better not to even say anything to me.

YO WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING BITCH ASS NIGGA, YOU ALMOST MADE ME FUCKING FALL. She yelled

I turned around slowly watching who the fuck was yelling at me and watched ole girl pick up her stuff that I made her drop.

WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT, BITCH YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE FUCKING WAY. I yelled back walking away

I wasn't about to sit there and argue back with a female who clearly doesn't know who the fuck she talking to, I'll let her slide tho.

ASIAN POV

I watched as Von walked away from me and headed towards the VIP section I was going to.

He must've didn't recognize me since he walked away so fast.

But oh well, I wasn't here for him... I was invited but I'm definitely not gonna let no nigga wit linty ass dreads talk to me and bump into me any kind of way. I didn't give a fuck who he was, I wasn't gonna let anybody do that to me, not even my friends & family.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the rest of the stuff that I dropped and walked towards the VIP section.

I seen rock talking to von and I decided to listen to what they was talking about.

Yeah some bitch gonna bump into me and then yell at me calling me a bitch ass nigga, basically talking reckless. You already know how I get so I yelled at her bum ass back. Von said with his back leaned against the wall.

Nigga you prolly was the one who bumped into her, but damn you can't be seen out here arguing with females von... you ain't right. Rock said laughing his ass off while shaking his head

Mane i don't give a fuck, even if I did bump into her niggas know not to talk to me like that, I was surprised shorty even did allat, causing a scene and shit, she lucky I didn't bust her shit open in front of everybody. Von said while playing with his dreads

Bust my shit open then, that "bitch" that you bumped into was me, watch where the fuck you going next time because you know damn you bumped into ME. I said looking directly at von

And watch your fucking mouth too, im not no random bitch that's scared to speak up and defend herself against you, ima stand my ground regardless on who the fuck it is. I ain't even scared of my own damn mama, so what makes you think I'll be scared of some random ass nigga. I said getting angry and starting to walk away.

Until I was grabbed by my arm aggressively. I started to react fast and almost slapped rock in his face.

Rock don't be grabbing me like that, you almost made me slap the light outta your ass. Now let me go. I said snatching my arm away from him

Mane chill out, if i knew he was talking about you I wouldn't even let him talk to you like that. Now chill out and come sit back down before I make you not be able to walk for the next 2 weeks. He said smirking

Rock get out my face, you play too damn much. I said laughing following behind him walking back towards the seats.

As I sat down next to Rock, I see Von giving me a death stare from the other side of the section.