4

EXCUSE ALL  ERRORS‼️

Crystal POV

I was in deep sleep but was woken up from hearing hella noise and I'm a light sleeper so I literally wake up from anything. I made sure I was still on the phone with Polo because I get mad asf when I don't see him on the phone whenever I wake up.

I didn't know where the noise was coming from nor did I know what it was so I got up from the bed and put some clothes on because I usually just sleep with my underwear on with my bra and I didn't know who else was in the house so of course I put on some clothes to cover myself up.

After I finished putting on some light clothes I went towards asian room opened the door, I could barely hear or see since I literally just woke up and I was rubbing my eyes but my eyes widened when I seen asian half naked on the wall with Rock

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON-

I knew I scared both of them because they both ran towards the bed and covered theirselves up with the covers that was on the bed.

I didn't even know what to do, I was shook asf because I haven't seen Rock for so long, him & asian knew eachother for the longest but stopped talking for awhile so I was surprised that he was even over there and for asian to almost let him fuck this fast so I was extremely confused.

I just left the room speechless and made sure I locked the door, I knew asian was gonna try to come in here to explain herself & to apologize but I didn't wanna hear it right now so I just decided to go back to sleep.

Asian POV

I don't even know what I got myself into, no I didn't like Rock, but i wouldn't mind being in a little situation with him but it all depends on how I feel after this.

I always knew Rock liked me but I was just playing hard to get, he would actually text me every month just to check up on me and would always ask me was I ready to be with him and my answer was always no.

Me and Rock was just sitting here looking at eachother, neither one of us knew what to say, it was just straight silence until I decided to say something.

Asian- Uhh, that was hella embarrassing
Rock- ....
Asian- So you not goin say nfn?
Rock- My bad, I had to find the right words to say... I didnt know we was that loud
Asian- I guess we were since she woke up from a deep sleep, i wasn't even thinking at the moment
Rock- Well uhh my bad, I ain't mean for it to go that far
Asian- You good, it was both our decision anyway and it should've happened
Rock- So what you telling me is you didn't enjoy it at least?
Asian- ....
Rock- I guess that's a no, I'm finna go

Before I could even respond Rock got all this stuff and grabbed his keys and straight left, I didn't know what I did wrong but I really didn't give a fuck, he wasn't my nigga so idk why he getting mad over a question.

Rock POV

I wasn't the fact that I was mad, it's just the fact that I been tryna apply pressure towards asian for the longest and it seem like she always pushing me around for no reason when I didn't do shit to her.

I just decided to leave because I knew the rest of the night was gonna be awkward from what just happened so I just decided to go home.

No I wasn't gonna leave Asian alone, I don't think I could ever do that since we was close to having a relationship but she said she wasn't ready yet so the least I could do was ask if she just wanna talk for right now until she think she's ready.

I don't know if she feels the same way towards me but I hope she does because im not finna keep waiting for somebody that's taking too long especially if I feel like I'm wasting my time.