~18~

"Minnie, how are you feeling bubs?" the oldest in the group layed on the couch in the younger boy's house, next to him, cuddling the boy.

"I'm okay hyung, you don't have to worry too much about me. I got over the fact that i can't be with Hyunjin a while ago, i'm just sad that i got the two of them fighting" he pouted as he looked at his hyung.

"It's okay, don't blame yourself for that. You did nothing wrong and they made up almost right away. Couples fight and it's all natural. Talking is the key so they handled the situation well." the older reassured as he brought his hand on the younger's hair, slowly curling it.

"You know, i really appreciate you hyung. You are always so considerate to everyone and you try to be the bestest friend we could all ask for, but i feel like we're not here for you enough. You never talk about your emotions and you never really show them. I want to be here for you hyung, i want to help you open up to us, maybe not to me but to whoever you feel the most comfortable with." the younger now brought his hand on Chan's face, slowly drawing little shapes on his skin.

The older got lost in the younger's eyes. They were shining so brightly and he felt the biggest urge to kiss him.

But he knew better. The younger was hurting and he couldn't do that to him. Never.

"Channie? What's on your mind?" the taller questioned as he raised his head to take a better look at the older.

"O-oh it's nothing. Do you perhaps want to go out today? We could take your mind off things"

"Yesss, i would love to go out. It's a date" before he could realize what he said, it was already too late. His eyes widened as he finally proccessed the words that came out of his mouth.

"I-i didn't mean it like that, sorry hyung" the older felt a sting in his heart. He knew he shouldn't have any hope with getting together with the younger, but he just couldn't help it.

"It's okay bubs, friends can go on dates as well. We could maybe plan a picnic hm? How does that sound?" he asked as he put away the blanket, and slowly got up from the younger.

Seungmin's eyes lit up at the idea as he nodded. The older got into the kitchen, and started preparing light meals and healthy snacks for them to eat.

It was late noon of sunny November day, so they had to put some extra clothes, in case it got cold outside.

Once they were both prepared, they took the basket and headed to the nearby park that no one went to anymore.

They got comfortable on the ground, just laying down on the grass and talking.

"Hey hyung can i ask you a question?" the younger asked.

"Of course Minnie"

"Just please be honest with me okay?"

"Always" the older got up and sat, the younger doing the same, now facing him.

"This may sound big headed, and i might've read the signs wrong, but do you perhaps like me? the younger played with his fingers, not looking at his hyung.

On the other side, Chan was shocked. He was convinced he had hid his crush very well, no one seemed to notice, or so he thought.

"Actually no don't answer that, it was stupid from me to ask you that kind of question" the younger frowned.

"No no, it's okay. I said i'd be honest with you so here goes nothing i guess. Yes i do have a crush on you, it goes way back to be honest, i just always found you so cute and i wanted to protect you. I thought it was just in a friendly way, like my motherly instinct kicking in, but i realized i've never felt with other boys like that other than you. I do not expect you to return these feelings, so don't feel preassured. I can stay away from you for a while if you feel uncomfortable tho, i would fully understand" he finished and smiled sadly.