"I missed you kook ah" hyung said broking the hug with a smile, I show him my bunny smile making him giggle.

"And your bunny smile too" He said pinching my cheeks bringing giggles out of my mouth.

"I missed you too hyungie" I said smiling brightly and finally he showed me his beautiful sunshine smile. Moving his gaze towards Jimin he raised his eyebrows at him making me also turn around towards the boy who's not in the kitchen counter anymore.

"Your intro cutie?" He asked Jimin softly and I found him blushing, god I swear if he didn't stop blushing nah then I'll do something that I'm not suppose to.

"Myself Park Jimin, Jungkook's....." He stop glancing at me so do I then he move his gaze back to hobi hyung.

"I don't know I'm his what" He said further not containing any emotion made hyung laugh and nod his head.

So we continued our talk and when the cake was ready we all decorated it together then ate it while watching some movies, Jimin really got close to hobi hyung and that's good as he don't have that much friends. After hyung left, we all with eomma and appa ate our dinner and for your information appa brought a phone for Jimin to contact with us in emergency, good isn't it? He was super happy to got a phone and was jumping around making me burst into guffaws. Then we finally left for our beds and yes we didn't kiss, I heaved a sigh and just closed my eyes wishing they day will come soon.

Next morning~

Author pov

5 minute were left for the last period that was swimming class but before it start Jimin make his way towards the washroom to wash his hands as his hands got dirty, just he entered the washroom he got push against the wall and two hands slammed beside his both shoulders covering him, looking up Jimin saw Jungkook smirking at him.

"Hey baby" Jungkook wink at him making the smaller blush.

"What are you doing? Anyone will see us" Jimin state blushing and looking around to see if there's anyone or not making the latter chuckle.

"No one gonna see us, you know why I'm here" Jungkook said looking down to his lips, Jimin sigh and wrap his arms around his neck.

"Do it fast before someone came in" The smaller said closing his eyes receiving a nod from Jungkook who tilt his head and lean closer fastly but Jungkook luck is really not with him, the washroom door open making both of the again get a part, Jungkook put his hoodie cap and look down to hide his face and immediately left the bathroom irked and Jimin just stood there looking down blushing while biting his lips to control his shy giggles. Thank god the boys who entered the washroom didn't saw them or they can be in trouble.

In last period~

Jimin was first time wearing the swim costume but he feels uncomfortable because his half legs were visible and he isn't totally healed yet that's why his wounds were showing clearly but Jungkook encourage him by saying that everyone got wounds you don't need to be shame of it.

"Look at his leg, isn't that the same disease, ewww" The students started to gossip about his wounds looking at him with disgusting eyes making the smaller look upset about it and gaze at Jungkook who smile shortly and shook his head signalling him to not listen to them.

That's when kai came up behind Jimin and looking around he raised his leg to kick him in the pool but till then Jungkook reached there and pull Jimin towards him, kai lose his balance in one leg and instead of Jimin he fell in the swimming pool making everyone laugh at him.

"Nice try bro" Jungkook mocked him bringing a smile towards the smaller lips how look up at Jungkook with soft gaze.

Time skip~

The last period was over and everyone was in dressing room taking out their clothes from their closet and changing into informal one then leaving the class and some taking short showers in the bathroom then leaving the class. That's when Jungkook enter the male dressing room after taking a short shower inside the dressing room bathroom and at that time the room was empty, he walk towards his closet to leave but suddenly a closet opened and Jungkook got pulled inside the closet then the door got locked.

"WHAT THE FU-

Jungkook stop when he saw the person who pulled him inside.

*Notice*
So because I'm totally free today and soon my exams will start that's why I'm going to do double updates today because from namjoon's birthday I won't able to update bcz studying is important dude, so enjoy the updates of today! Have a great day❤️