that's weird , you're weird !

Start from the beginning

Ly:I think that I should be the one asking you these questions...you seems awfully worry for him where I'm pretty sure that at least a month ago you wouldn't even noticed if he was gone...so my question is...why do you care now ?

De:Why do I care now...? W-well..because I was the one putting him in danger this time , before...it-it wasn't me !

Ly:I don't know if I'm buying that honestly , I honestly feel like you're not telling the truth Derek . And trust me I have the eye for this , but at the same time I can't think of anything else that would make you care so fast for someone you didn't often aknowleged in the past . So...tell me...and I want you to be honest this time , why ? Why do you care now ?

De:I already told you , I feel bad for putting him in danger so...I want to make sure he's ok now...

Ly:Mmmmh...alright , I believe you I guess...

De:So...now that we're done with it , are you ready to tell me what happened ?

Ly:I-I guess...yeah , well...what happened is that...Scott...

De:What did Scott do ?

Ly:He...he's really pissed off , and-and...and i think that he's...he's going to hurt Allison...or...maybe even Stiles...

De:HE'S GOING TO DO WHAT !?

Ly:D-Derek please do-don't yell...

De:LYDIA ! GET ON MY BACK , RIGHT NOW WE'RE GOING TO STILES' RIGHT NOW !?

I saw the look of fear on her face , but at the time , I couldn't care less . All that went through my ears was that Stiles was potentially in danger ! She looked at me and saw how serious I was , I guess she might have seen that I was not joking around because I could see the now determined look she gave me and almost jumped on my back .

I start to run , I was faster then I ever were...I wonder if it's because my body fully healed form the wolfbane or if it's because I know that Stiles is in danger . Before I knew it we were in front of Stiles house .

De:Get off my back Lydia , I need to go check on Stiles...and Allison...of course and Allison .

....

Lydia ?

I look behind my back and see that Lydia is casually sleeping , well seems like I did run faster then usual...

Fuck ! Stiles is my priority but...Stiles' priority is Lydia...It's not suppose to hurt so much , but it does...it really does...That's because we love him but...he doesn't love us back...I-I don't love him !? Derek , did I already told you how pathetic you are when you deny the obvious ?...Ok...I'll admit it , I'm kinda attracted to him finally- but ! It's only my wolf part that is attracted to him because he smells like my mate and it is all ! I don't love him , you do and you're only a weird wolf things that talks in my head . And right now I'm saying that Stiles is in danger and that you need to go save him ! I guess , for once you said something that actually mattered .

I entered the house and put carefully Lydia on the couch and ran upstairs . I was in front of Stiles room , it's weird seeing his door from this angle since I always enter his house by his window . Then I heard a muffle scream on the other side of the door .

Sc:You...ep talking but yo...be at the pack's or my level !...ink that you're the one t...me look...

I couldn't quite hear everything but from what I could make out , it seems like Scott is going to do something that he's going to regret later and also regret now because I won't let him  get away if he touches even one of Stiles' hair !