"I think I can?" He answered, but it was more of a question than an answer to the question.

"The name's Xavier. I'm a Fallen Watcher," The voice answered.

'I'm Xelqua, but you probably already know that,' Xelqua answered to him.

"Alright, well ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ decided to be a bitch and will hold a meeting in half an hour. I have to go deal with a few things with ᓵ⍑ᒷℸ ̣ before it. Will you survive by yourself here?" Sherenidy tilted her head.

"I have ꖎᒷᒷ, ||ᒷリ and ℸ ̣ 𝙹!¡ᔑ⨅ here behind those curtains. If I die, I'll just inform them and they'll save me," Xelqua smirked jokingly. He trusted the three nurses of The Council.

"Good to know," Sherenidy nodded and stood up. "See you later, brother!" She waved before disappearing behind the curtains.

"So, you're The Main Watcher Xelqua. Also an admin."

'That's correct.'

"You don't know a lot about me, but you'll learn as the time passes by. We'll be together 'till the very end after all."

Darkness. A room full of soulless bodies. Death knocking on the door. Alone.

'I know.'

"Didn't that person, The Main Watcher Sherenidy, the Main Leader's left hand, mention that you have a meeting soon?"

'Yeah, she did. I think I have to get up,' Xelqua grimaced and carefully sat up on the bed.

The curtains flew open as the strawberry blonde made it to the medical center, outside of the curtained resting space.

A blonde nurse with a Watcher mask hurried to him, " ̇/ᒷꖎ, how are you doing?" She asked and examined the said male with her hidden eyes.

"Don't worry, ||ᒷリ, I'm perfectly fine," Xelqua nodded to the nurse, Yenny, who looked a bit hesitant, but still believe him.

"Alright, just be careful," She nodded.

"Yeah, yeah," Xelqua nodded before heading out of the medical center.

[No one]

Xelqua made it to the meeting room. There he saw The Rookies, Leslie and Lupin, The Leads, Dexter and Tatton and The Mains, Upton and Mao, who had actually stolen the seat of The Main Admin Quinn.

"What are you doing ᒲᔑ𝙹?" He tilted his head as he sat down between Upton and Winslow, who wasn't there yet.

"ᑑ⚍╎リリ isn't here yet, she won't notice anything," Mao shrugged, making Upton sigh.

"What did you just say?" A female admin with silverish-brown hair glared at the brunette male, who was currently sitting where she was supposed to sit.

"Fuck," Mao moved one seat to the right. Now he was sitting in Oskari's place.

Quinn rolled her black eyes and sat down between Upton and Mao.

"By the way, ̇/ᒷꖎ, I heard you got invited to Hermitcraft," The brunette spoke up and turned the two other Mains' attention to the strawberry blonde.

"Yeah, the admin, ̇/ᒷリ's brother, Xisumavoid, sent me an invite, but I haven't chosen if I want to accept it yet," Xelqua explained to the three others.

"I'd say you should accept the offer," Everyone turned to look at a black haired Watcher, who's hidden eyes moved to stare at the brunette admin sitting on his seat.

"Now, now, ᒲᔑ𝙹 move to your own seat," Quinn pointed towards the seat two seats away from the seat he was currently using.

Mao groaned something, but stood up and moved to his seat, "Now I'm on the wrong side of the room!"