Jaehyun • Kiss Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Here." He said, handing the book over.

"Thank you." You smiled at him once again, earning a smile back this time.

Shamelessly your eyes raked over his dimples. How adorable!

"I'm Jaehyun by the way!" He introduced himself. "You just moved here?"

You nodded. "Yep. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."

"Is this your first year in college? What course are you taking?" He asked kindly. You appreciated the fact he was being so nice to you. You weren't the most sociable person, so you hadn't talked to any of your dormmates yet. But now you had atleast met one person.

"Yes, this is my first year. And I'm studying All-round Styling." You nodded  again.

"Oh, wow! That's really cool! So you must be quite fashionable then!" He blesses you with a lopsided smirk, showcasing only one of his dimples.

You softly laughed. "I like to think I am." You meet his eyes again, before looking away quickly. You weren't really good at maintaining eye contact with people. "What are you studying?"

"International business." He said slowly, extending the s-sound. You made a "ohh" sound as if to say "ohh, that's impressive."

"Yep, it's pretty tough, but I like it. Its really interesting. I'm starting my third year now, so I'll be having my internship real soon. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Sounds fun!" You agreed. "Where are you gonna do your internship?"

Jaehyun let out a yawn.

"Oh sorry, I'm totally robbing you from your sleep!" You chuckled.

He quickly closed his mouth and shook his head. "No, it's fine. I like talking to you. I'm gonna grab a coke real quick, you want something too?"

"Uh, you mean coke as in cola or in cocaine?" You asked. "Either way it's yes."

Jaehyun let out a deep laugh, one which would surely wake the whole neighbourhood up if the neighbourhood didn't exist out of a bunch of overworked students.

"Never thought you were the drugs type." He smirked as he made his way back into his room. You hop off your window sill, following him towards his room.

"You'd be surprised." Not like you've ever touched anything drug related in your life. And you weren't planning to either. But everybody loves to lie a bit about themselves, right?

You leaned onto his windowsill as you studied his room. It was pretty neat, plain to be honest. A typical young mans room but without the trash scattered around everywhere. Your eyes soon fell onto a record player with a pile of neatly stacked records next to it.

"You like music?" The question had slipped out of your mouth before you knew it.

Jaehyun looked over his shoulder at you, a question mark hanging above his head. You pointed towards the record player.

"Oh, yeah." He said, closing the fridge door with two cans of cola in one hand.

"Music has always been a passion of mine. I've played the piano for a long time. And I love to sing." He handed you one of the cola cans.

You check to make sure there weren't any weird fluids on top of the can (this girl ain't trying to get kidnapped today) and then opened it to take a sip from the ice cold cola (quite an upgrade from the ice tea from earlier).

"Then why didn't you decide to become a musician or something?" You asked him. You climbed on top of the windowsill, making yourself comfortable. He easily sat down next to you, contrasting the extreme climb you had to go through.