Time Wont Let Me Go

Time Wont Let Me Go - Chapter 1

Out of my nose crawled a drop of blood, followed by another drop and another. Well I suppose this was to be expected when you're being thrown half way across the room. My mom walked up to me and yanked me to my feet by my hair, then threw me against the wall while giving me a look of disgust.

"What did I tell you?! Don't come home if you're not getting what I told you to get, you stupid whore. I asked for a simple thing, go and fetch what I paid for" She spat with acid in her voice

"Mom I tried honestly, but he said you didn't get give him any money, I'm sorry please mom" She came across the room faster then I could blink and started kicking me in the ribs until she heard a crack which seemed to please her. Well what can I say I aim to please

"LIAR! You probably smoked it didn't you!? For God sake I don't need this I told you I needed that today, now what am I supposed to do when Max comes for his weed, YOU USELESS WHORE!" She sank to the floor next to me, she really wasn't that bad she just had things going against her at  the moment she used to be the best mom I could ask for, but that all changed on the 16th of September 2009, when he left me. 

"I swear I didn't" I was close to tears now, I knew that never helped but I couldn't help it, why couldn't everything be back to normal?  

"Did I ask you to speak? No, so shut the hellup! You will have to prepare for the consequences when you wake up" she smirked at me. Hold on - wait up... Wake up? What was she talking about. All of a sudden it became so clear as she brought a glass bottle to my head.

Beginning to drift into unconscious i saw his eyes screaming the saddest apology, that's when I started to wish for complete, beautiful blackness. I couldn't deal with him now.

Another chapter complete woop :)

But... Who is she talking about ;O ... ;D wait and see...