Welcome

Third Person

"Stanley?" Ford muttered.
"For the third time," Stan sighed, "The bus is probably late."
"I'm not talking about the time of the transportation being late," Ford said, " we have a problem."
"And your problem is?" Stan asked.
"Earlier in the morning my transmitter started transmitting high frequencies. My first hypothesis was that it was nothing of course, but it started to become more frequent." Ford explained.
"Ford, remember when it did that last time and it was just the magnetic field," Stan muttered, "There is also trapped magic and weirdness inside gravity falls."
"Of course I remember that, Stanley. but what if something happens? And if you know who comes back." Ford explained, "This could be serious matter and also we're having our niece and nephew come over."
" Ford, he's not coming back because we did what we had to do to protect and save our little town," Stan sighed, "You worry so much and I know you're a little worried but everything is somewhat back to normal."
"I see the bus," Ford pointed out.

The bus stopped in front of the stop sign and the twins were the only ones on the bus. Mabel and Dipper climbed out of the bus and stood in front of them.

"Hey kiddos," Stan smiled, "You probably don't remember us since we last saw each other."
Ford coughed because he had never seen them at all before, "Yes."
"My name is Stan and this is Ford," Stan introduced himself and his brother.

They were waiting for a respond from the kids. They were seventeen and they didn't know who they would react.

Mabel squealed and hugged both of them, "I'm super excited to meet you Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford! I made you sweaters!"
Dipper chuckled, "Careful Mabel, you don't want to hurt them with hugs."

Stan laughed and Ford waddled a bit away.

"Hey, I'm Dipper,"
"Dippin Dots, they know who we are," Mabel smiled.
"I still think it's polite to introduce ourselves," Dipper muttered, "They haven't seen us in so long."
"That's true," Mabel said, "I'm Mabel!"
Stan opened his arms wide and smiled, "This is gravity falls well... some of it."
"Let's show them to our home and have them settle in," Ford explained.
"Are we sharing rooms?" Mabel asked.
"You two are old enough to have different rooms," Stan answered.

The twins followed Ford and Stan to their house. Stan explained the mysteries of the mystery shack and what he does here. Stan jokingly offered that they could work here if they wanted too. He wasn't expecting for the kids to say yes.

"Who wants the attic and how wants the secret room?" Stan asked.
"I want the secret room!" Mabel raised her hand.
"I honestly don't care as much," Dipper answered, "Mabel only wants it because it has the word secret in it."
"And you're one hundred percent correct," Mabel stated.
"Well, this was easier than expected," Stan smiled.
"I'll show Dipper to his room," Ford said.
"Follow me sweetie," Stan said to Mabel.

Dipper followed Ford to the attic. Dipper opened the door and walked into the room. He was excited that he had a desk. It was pretty old but a desk was a desk. It also had a book shelf filled with books. The bed had sheets, pillows, and blankets.

"We cleaned it up a little before your arrival," Ford explained, "You can open the window and let fresh air inside if that is what you desire."
"Thank so much Uncle Ford," Dipper smiled, "May I read any of the books?"
"Of course you can," Ford smiled, "You can read as much as you want."
"I just wanted ask incase," Dipper mumbled.
"I'll let you get settle in, but if you need anything don't be afraid to ask," Ford said.
As Ford started to leave Dipper had remembered something, "I have a question."
Ford turned his head over his shoulder and asked, "Yes?"