In fact, when the child said hushing yesterday, he and Ye Jiao didn't hear him. After all, the child was still young and couldn't help being normal. The fault was with the adults.

But Qi Erlang is going to negotiate terms with his son.

When Xu Bao raised his head to face Qi Yun, he grievedly looked at his father: "Xu Bao won't be anymore."

Qi Yun had already faintly smiled, and said lightly: "In fact, you are also older."

"Xu Bao is going to sleep with his parents!" The little guy has always treated Qi Yun very carefully. He knew the end after hearing the beginning. He straightened his back and looked at Qi Yun with piercing eyes. "Mother likes to hug him too." Sleep with Xu Bao."

Nonsense, your mother obviously likes to sleep with your father in my arms.

Qi Yun retorted in his heart, but didn't say anything, just squeezed Xiao Pangdun's face.

Xu Bao let him squeeze, and shook Qi Yun's hand aggrievedly.

It's just that Qi Erlang, who not only didn't eat but also changed rooms overnight, was obviously not so pleased. He glanced at Xu Bao and Qi Yun said, "Let's not take it as an example."

Xu Bao looked at Qi Yun, and said after a while, "Daddy, I don't always drink water before going to bed." Otherwise, he can't help it again, he must go to the yard to sleep by himself.

When Qi Yun heard this, he knew that the child had guessed what he was thinking. Not only was he not angry, but instead he nodded, feeling worthy of his own son and clever.

By ticking a check between father and son, it is considered a gentleman agreement.

At this moment, Xiao Su said outside: "Second Young Master, the princess Hua Ning sent someone to come. She said she will come after an hour and wants to invite the second young grandma to go out."

Qi Yun heard the words, looked out the window, then retracted his eyes, and asked, "Why is it so early?"

"His Royal Highness did not say."

Qi Yun stopped asking more questions, but said: "Just say Jiao Niang should go, please come in and have a bit of tea."

"Yes."

After Xiaosu left, Qi Yun put Xu Bao on the bed and drew a gesture of covering his eyes. Seeing Xu Bao obediently lowered his head and buried his face in the quilt, Qi Yun leaned in and gently She kissed Ye Jiao's earlobe.

The small ginseng is very itchy here, every time you pinch it can soften your waist.

Ye Jiao was just being pecked at this moment, and Ye Jiao laughed unconsciously. Then she opened her eyes and saw that it was Qi Yun. She put her arm around him, hugged him softly and stood up, muttering softly, "Msang Gong , Is anyone coming?"

If it were normal, Qi Yun would definitely not call her when she was still asleep.

To wake her up like this can only be an emergency.

Qi Yun patted Ye Jiao on the back, and slowed down his voice: "Hua Ning waits, I want to find you in the palace, get up."

Ye Jiao replied, but she stayed in Qi Yun's arms for a while, and when her head became clear, she straightened up and turned her head to get her clothes.