Chapter 50- 30th August

Start from the beginning

Billy sighs "you were being so well behaved too" he says picking me up over his shoulder again as I try to fight him but it was useless "I will have to tell you off for it later since everyone is waiting" 

"Yeah right ill kill you before you ever put hands on here you sick freak!" Ethan shouts making Billy laugh "we will see"

Rumlow comes back his mouth bleeding "I thought she is supposed to be weak! that punch felt stronger than the average man" he says pissed and gripping Nat and stopping her as she tries attacking Billy for picking me up. 

"This is her weak" Theo grumbles but I couldnt see him as I hung over Billys shoulders still whacking his back. If I could see though I would glare at him "now I assume you will both behave" Brock smirks looking at me as he stood behind holding a gun to Nat's head.

I did not get to see the other's reactions but I knew Clint would be giving a death glare to Brock with a thought of a promise that he will be the one to kill him but I only had one thing on my mind.

Why was Brock here?

_________________

"About time" Maya sighs as Billy places me down in the same seat that I was strapped into yesterday, Billy again rolls his eyes at his mother but today we aren't alone. Nat, Clint and Ethan all stood around the room a gun pointed at their heads as a warning to behave. Men in science coats all stood around with clipboards and a camera watching us like it was some kind of show.  

"Sorry mother" he says strapping only my left arm in today and both my legs. I give him a questioning look and he keeps his eyes on mine the whole time "you will need the right one" he says like it was a good enough explanation then walks off as heels clinking against the floor get closer.  

"Happy birthday sweetie" Maya says coming up and checking Billys work at the straps which he gave her look about. 

"Before we begin I thought you might want to use your present now" she says stepping back with a glint in her eyes "bring him over" she says and I see the same masked man bring Killian over who looks more sickly now I could see him in better light, terror haunts his face as he looks over at me and Maya smirks. 

"Did you know even though your father tested on you horribly, he always loved you and wanted to keep you safe?" she says and I frown at that almost scoffing "but the-"

"The files you found?" she asks with a knowing smirk "I edited them to make myself look like the better parent" she shrugs and I see Killian look up horrified. 

"Files?" he asks completely clueless.

"Your father did shoot me that part is very true but he only did it to try and stop me because I wanted to take the risk on your life to push your power sooner but he refused. He would not put you in danger even if that meant killing me. That is why Hydra saved me and picked my side over his. It wasn't because I knew the right dose of the serum-like I made you believe but because I was the one willing to risk your life to get you to became a powerful weapon" she smirks mixing tubes.  

"But he did this to her the last time!" Ethan says and Killian eyes widen "what? what are they talking about Maya?!" he asks horrified by the news and Maya shapeshifts into him "I wanted to make sure if you survived you would blame it on him and not me. That way it would be easier to get closer to you and get you back within my claws" she smirks changing back. 

"So you made her believe that I did that to her!" Killian shouts angrily but she ignores him grabbing something off a nearby table and my walking to me showing me a gun. 

"Your father is my soulmate but he picked you over me then by doing so he broke my heart" she says standing infront of me "now I want you to break his by killing him" she says handing me the gun slowly then pull it back before handing it to me "but no funny business alright? guns are still against Ethans and the Bartons heads. If you aim at anyone else all three will have bullets in their head before you can even pull the trigger" she says handing it to me and I look at the man  infront of me, the unknown man holding him moves him to his knees on the floor.