Dresses

"I like the black one." I finally decided. 

     He rolled his eyes. "Do you think they have your dresses ready yet?" 

     "I don't know." I shrugged. 

     As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. "Miss Aphmau, your dresses are ready and in your closet." 

     "Thank you." I called out. "Well, I'm gonna go try them on. You wanna come help me pick?" 

     "Sure." He walked over to the door. He opened it for me, and we walked out. We got to my room, and I opened my closet door. There were three large ballgowns hung up, in what used to be empty space. My eyes widened seeing how large they were. I had no clue how I would get these on. I still closed the door and decided to try and get them on none the less. 

     The first one was the biggest. I figured if I tried the largest, the rest would be easy. 

     I managed to get into it but zipping it up was a different story

     I managed to get into it but zipping it up was a different story. I opened the door slightly.

     "Hey, Aaron. I can't zip it up. Can you help me?" I asked.

     He sighed. "So helpless." He walked over to me and I turned around and moved my hair away from my back. He zipped it up, and I turned around to face him. He looked slightly shocked. I walked out and over to a mirror. I looked good in this. It was flattering and gave off a mysterious vibe that I liked. 

     "So what do you think?" I asked.

     "It looks... really good." He stated. 

     I smiled. "Thanks. Can you help unzip it?" He nodded. I held the front up and he unzipped it. I went into the large closet and tried on the next one. 

      This one I got into no problem

      This one I got into no problem. It fit well, and I was excited to see how it looked. I walked out of the closet and went to the mirror again. This one looked good too. It was very flowy, which I liked. The color looked nice with my complexion too. Aaron walked up behind me and set his hand on my waist.

     "This one looks good on you," He said. I shivered at his touch. 

     "Thank you." I felt my face heat slightly. "I'm going to try the last one on." 

     I walked back into the closet and began to get into the final one. This one had a huge train on the back.

 This one had a huge train on the back

     I walked out to the mirror.

     "How are you walking in that thing?" He asked.

     "I'm not sure. I almost fell over trying to get out here." I laughed slightly. He chuckled. 

     "You look good in this one too." He sat down on the bed.

     "Thanks. I'm gonna change out of it before I fall over." I shuffled back into the closet. After I changed into my normal clothes I walked out and sat next to him.

     "Which are you gonna do?" He asked.

      You guys can choose with this one too. Just comment on the one you like.

1. Black sparkly dress

2. Gray flowy dress

3. Pink long train dress