"Okay can we we actually talk about why we're really here? Minho didn't you say you had something to share with us?" the oldest asked.

"Yeah i do, i would really appreciate if you wouldn't act differently around me after this. I just feel like you should know" he found the floor to be the most interesting thing as he spoke.

"We would never Min, go ahead, we are all listening." the oldest reassured, and he felt his thigh being squeezed by his boyfriend, showing him he was there for him.

He smiled to the younger boy, lacing their hands together, and began talking.

"I believe you all know by now that i didn't have the best relationship with my parents, mostly dad but sometimes my mom too."

They all nodded their heads, and Minho took it as a sign to continue the story.

"What i've never told anyone is that it's been a lot worse than just constant fighting and abusing. He raped me, multiple times, as well as his so called friends. I just recently found out that he's done it to other people too. He is also related to a lot of crimes and drug cases, so he will be put in jail. Jisung's father found out that my mom was helping him all along, and she knew about it all, but kept silent, so she will have to go on court as well. I will live with Jisung's family for some time, probably until i enter collage and move out." he finished the story, without showing any emotions. His face was blank and no tears were shown.

"I am so sorry you had to go through that hyung. I hope that bastard rotts in hell." the tallest of them all said, making the other's chuckle.

"I am sure he will Jinnie. He really doesen't deserve to live. But hey on the bright side i will be able to spend every day with Jisung" the younger lowered his head and blushed at the comment.

"Okay okay, how about we break this atmosphere a little bit and play some games?" the puppy like boy asked, making everyone agree.

"Oh oh, how about we play truth or dare?" the freckled boy suggested.

"Isn't that a kid's game?" his boyfriend asked.

"Not if we make the person who doesen't want to do a dare or say the truth drink, i think it could be fun" he smirked.

"I'm in, i'll go get a bottle" his boyfriend spoke again as he went to the kitchen to grab a random empty bottle.

"I have a feeling this won't end up good" the second oldest said.

"Come on hyung don't be the party killer, it'll be fun"

"Alright alright i'll play" he answered as he rested his hand on Jisung's waist.

Felix took the bottle and spun it, making it land on Jeongin.

"Truth or dare kiddo"

"First of all i'm not a kiddo, you're not even a whole year older than me, and second of all truth."

"Alright, how far did you and Hyunjin actually go?" he mentally patted himself, as Changbin gave him a hive-five.

"I gave him a blowjob once, that's the furthest we've went" the youngest answered casually.

"HWANG HYUNJIN YOU LIED EARLIER" the oldest was trying to act mad.

"Hyung i asked him to, he didn't do anything wrong and stop acting like i'm some kid, it's starting to get annoying"

Everyone was surprised by the maknae's change of personality. They were used to him being a clingy little baby, alway acting cute and bubbly. A ray of Sunshine some would say.

"I know you didn't expect this from me, and i'm still the same bubbly baby but i just need you all to understand i'm actually grown up" he explained again.