She bit her lip and walked away. Naruto glanced at her. "She finally left, huh? I never thought she would watch me during training."

"You better stop training now."

"I'll stop if I'm tired."

"This is a command."

"Kurama, please! Only this time!"

"You're stupid. Your body won't be able to move if you force yourself again."

"Oh, come on! I've been through a lot of heavy missions." said Naruto angrily. He was really upset with himself. 'I hate this feeling!'

"Yeah, I know. Even the strongest person will get sick, that means you'll get sick too." said Kurama as he rolled his eyes. "Listen, when was the last time you were sick? The worst you've ever felt. Do you want to feel like that again?"

Naruto was silent. "Are you trying to threatening me by using my past?"

"If it can stop you, I will. If not, I'll find another way." said Kurama, he looked at Naruto. When Naruto became Captain Anbu, there was a dark story that only a few people knew. And it involves with someone. Someone that Naruto had considered important to him, besides Kurama and the Third Hokage.

"Stop it. As I said before, I will be strong and protect everyone. Even if they hate me, I will still protect them." said Naruto. He bit his lip.

"You're too kind, Naruto. Sometimes you have to ignore people who aren't important to you." Kurama looked at Naruto. Naruto just remained silent. "I can't understand you, Naruto. You create a wall between you and others to distance yourself from them, but at the same time you try to break down that wall.

"Shut up, Kurama."

"Why can't you be honest with yourself? Like when we first met?"

"Kurama ..... shut up ...."

"If you love your friends, why don't you tell the truth?"

"Kurama ....."

"When you said you wanted to be an Anbu, I knew that would be the worst idea you've ever said. After you became an Anbu, You pretend to be a cold and cruel person so that no one will look down on you."

"Kurama ... this is your last warning .... please shut your mouth ...." said Naruto as he bit his lip until it bled. He knew what Kurama was going to say and he didn't want to hear it.

Kurama ignored Naruto. He didn't realize that he had put pressure on Naruto because he was too focused to make Naruto stop training without a break. "And one day you met him. At first it looked good because you finally had a friend, but it got worse as the days went by. After that, all of a sudden the worst things happened and since that day you've been- "

"KURAMA SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!" shouted Naruto. He covered his ears. "Stop it... it hurts me...."

Kurama was shocked. He knew that he had made a big mistake. "Naruto, I just want you-"

"Kurama .... please .... I beg you ..... just stop it and don't bring up this matter again." Kurama just kept quiet. Naruto then continued. "You said why can't I be more honest? It's because I have a trust issue. I can't trust everyone except you. You are the only one I can trust in this world. I don't even trust myself."

"Naruto, I- "

"I don't even know why I'm behaving like this. I don't even understand myself. Why do I blame myself for things that aren't my fault? Why can't I be honest with others? To myself?" Naruto asked. He closed his eyes. "Why do I distance myself from other people? How can I pretend to be happy in front of other people, when I'm not really happy?"