"I refuse for you to have my grandkids come out as anything else but pure Italian.My son or his father doesn't know what he needs but I know what's best. You tricked him into wanting you and trapped him with  a baby."

This woman is delusional and she's pissing me off. I try to contain my anger but I can't.
"Listen you pasty ass bitch. There is no way I would have done anything to get the attention of that monster.He kidnapped me,abused me and this baby is a product of rape.So fuck you and go to hell you racist bitch."

She stands there  stunned and I walk around her not r knowing where I'm going but I'm over being here. I walk to the first door I see and it's a large library.I walk along the wall as my fingertip brushes against the spines of the books.

"I don't like you."

I turn and see that it's her again.

"Neither do I."

This lady really doesn't give up. I roll my eyes at her and continue to read the titles of the books.

"I can help you."

I stop and my head whips to her. I don't know if I can trust her, this could be one of Ambrossio's plans aand then I'll have to endure his punishment. I shake my head no because I know I can't trust this woman after she's shown me her ugly side. I turn away deciding to ignore her.

"Despite my husband being the previous Don, I still know people.So I can help you escape and Ambrossio will eventually forget about you."

I raise a brow "Why should I trust you for all I know this plan of yours is to get Ambrossio angry enough to kill me."

She sits and crosses her legs."My son will hurt you badly."
No shit Sherlock.
"But he won't kill you. I can tell you this, if you get away and disappear over time he'll forget about you and move on to who I think is deserving to be Donna and give birth to my grandchildren."

What she's saying is tempting but a part of me tells me not to trust her. I flashback to the man that he skinned alive and shiver.That could be me next if I decide to trust this woman, who is his mother and will clearly be on his side and not mine.

She goes on to tell me that the perfect way would be at the conference because she'll be there as well. She has some contact and while the men are busy no one will question me and her being with some of the other ladies. That would be the perfect time for me to escape and go off-grid.

I must admit it sounds like a great plan. But if something goes wrong I can't begin to think what will happen.She stands and walks towards me.

"For the next two weeks all we have to do is pretend that we like each other.I'll even invite you over here. We can't discuss anything at his house because my son monitors everything."

She's right about that, he has cameras everywhere. The man doesn't believe in privacy. I know he even has them in the bathrooms. At first I was nervous to even use the bathroom but this man has already seen every inch of me and told me I have no privacy. I hesitantly agree before she leads me to the bathroom.We eventually get back to the dining room and see the table is cleared.

"Why did you both take so long?"

Ambrossio glares at his mother then looks at me. I try to hide any indication of guilt as his mother answers
"I've decided to take her under my wing son. To start training her about what it takes to be Donna to our Mafia."

He stares at me trying to see if there's any lies and then looks back to his mother before nodding. His father leads us to a sitting room for cocktails and tea. Ambrossio and his father start speaking about a new shipment of women and an auction.Fucking monsters. They eventually leave the room and I look around for Angelo but he's missing.

I sit there thinking about if this plan works I can be free.I feel the weight shift beside me on the couch and I turn to see his sister.I forgot she was in the room. She didn't even talk much through dinner.She smiles at me but I can sense that she's no better that her brother. She raises her hand and runs her finger down my cheek and licks her lips.

"I can see why my brother hid you from our world.You are beautiful."

Her finger lightly travels down my neck and my shoulder.Okay this is very weird.

"Tell me bella,has my brother been treating you well?"
She asks as she places a hand on my knee. If I was on the other side I would be extremely flattered but this entire night is fucking crazy.

"Angelina get the fuck away from her." Ambrossio says in a deadly tone.

Angelina looks over at her brother before smiling and placing a kiss on my cheek.I scream when I hear a gunshot.

"You're no fun brother." She says as if she's now bored.

She gets up and I sit there still in shock.What the fuck is wrong with these people? He walks over to me and pulls me to stand.

"What did I tell you about making another man or woman touch you."

Why is he even angry at me I didn't do anything.But like his good little bitch I apologize and this calms him. I need to be careful around his family because they'll end up getting me killed by him.

After the night at his parents house his mother remained true to her words. I still hate her racist ass but with her I'm able to leave the house to go spend time with her and finalize the plan. It also gives me a break away from him for hours and freely speak with Ambrossio.

I decided to let Angelo know what his mother is offering to do and he's against it. First I was pissed that he wouldn't want me to get away but he let me know that if his brother finds out he might kill me and that he won't forgive himself for letting that happen. I've had doubts that this plan will work and I sometimes feel as if Ambrossio knows I'm hiding something.

For the past week he's been training me how to dismantle and put together a gun. He says I need to at least know how to shoot if we're going to be around everyone. I eventually progressed to shooting targets in his training room

"Good now fire at that target."

I fire two bullets in the center of the target. Surprisingly I've picked up fast on using a gun.I can tell that he was even surprised and impressed. His phone rings and he walks over to his jacket to pick it up. I hold the gun as he begins to speak. This is the first time he's turned away while teaching me to shoot. I know I would never be able to shoot him if he's facing me. I've watched him while he's training with his men and he's a skilled fighter.

I lift the gun debating to take the shot.If I kill him will I be able to get out the house alive? I point the gun and squeeze lightly on the trigger. I weighed the pros and cons of killing him. He's shown me where the armory is so I can get more weapons but there are over 25 men protecting this property. But the plan me and his mother have is flawless. Killing him now will likely get me killed by his father. I lower the gun and then turn to face the other targets.

"Good decision kitten."

I turn as he approaches me.He knew all along.My entire body starts shaking.

"I-"

He places a finger on my lip.

"You should have taken the shot because now you'll be punished."

My eyes widen and I try to think of anything to stop him.

"T-the baby."

He smirks "I won't hit anywhere vital."