"We have some ... business to attend too." Alix said.

Realisation suddenly struck Alya, making her gasp with shock. Alix was involved too, how could she have forgotten their rooftop encounter. She grabbed Nino by the arm as he went to approach Adrien. Fiercely, Alya made sure Nino didn't take another step forward, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the door.

"But Alya, I need to see Adrien,"

"You can see him later." Her voice with laced with authority, one she knew Nino would respond too.

"I'll wait for you on the steps, bud." With that, Alya had him out the door along with the rest of the class, well, everyone except Lila.

The door closed leaving Lila with the heroes and Ms. Bustier. As if some sort of understanding played between the teacher and the rabbit hero, Ms. Bustier stood up and made her way over to Lila.

"Awww Ms. Rossi, so glad you've hung around. Your grades are not quite where they need to be to complete the year. Probably because of all those amazing opportunities you've had over the years. Unfortunately, as it looks at the moment, you won't be graduating with your friends, and what a shame that would be."

"What?" Lila stood up in shock, "how can ... why? What about all my extra curricular activities? They should count for something."

"Oh, yes, they most certainly should, but" replied Ms. Bustier, "none of your creditors have come through with the documentation we need, so you and I are going to go and have a nice long chat with the principal about how we can rectify this. I wouldn't want such an able student to be held back a year with no university prospects, you know, especially now Gabriel no longer exists."

"Documentation? When did you need documentation? I could get it for you, just give me a day, no, two days, no, a week ... I can get you everything." Ms. Bustier began to lead a rambling Lila out the door and into the hallway. Before the door shut, she dropped her students a wink.

Once the door was firmly closed, Alix turned back around to look at Marinette and Adrien.

"So, how have you been?" Alix was smiling, not a sarcastic smile, or a mischievous one, but a fully blown 'we're finally here' smile.

"Good," the heroes spoke together. Their eyes met and they burst out laughing. Marinette covered her reddened face in her hands.

"Did we just 'make out' in front of the class?" She asked between her fingers. Adrien laughed and pulled them down from her beautiful face. He'd missed seeing her so much, there was no chance he was letting her cover it up.

"Yeah, you did! Who knew you both had it in you?" Alix burst out laughing and clambered on the bench, reaching out to hug them both. "I'm so proud of you, you did it! After what felt like a thousand attempts, you did it!"

"A thousand?" Adrien questioned. The squeak in his voice obviously showing his mortification, and the implication.

"She's just joking, it wasn't that many. Was it?"

Alix laughed again and climbed off the bench gathering her bag.

"You two need to stay and talk, and I beg of you, please be honest with each other. You've come too far now to go backwards." She clambered back onto the bench and hugged them one more time.

"Love you guys," she shouted, leaving the room and the two heroes to finally discuss what has been plaguing their minds since Gabriel's take down..

"So?" Marinette asked.

"So?" Adrien replied.

The atmosphere had suddenly taken on an awkward air, neither knowing what to say or where to start.