Happy Anniversary🍱✨ pt.2

Eventually, you and Bo arrived in the parking lot of what you assumed was a small shopping center. You guys got out the car and this time, you told Bo that you would open your own door, to which he said no, but he can't refuse you for long.

Bokuto took your hand and led you to the front of a store, titled in bold led letters; 'D.I.Y. Eats'. Meanwhile, you were trying to look through the frosted glass, to know what this place was.

However, before you could ask, he opened the door for you as you both walked in to be presented with a small lobby, filled with a couple of seats lined in front of the glass and a door leading to what you assumed was the main activity room.

Nonetheless, there were no pictures or decorations to help hint what the activity would be. Then, you spotted the lady who sat at a small desk in the corner, with a laptop and sign in sheet.

Bokuto walked up to her and said "Hey, we're here for the 12 o'clock class".

"Nice, name please?", she responded before clicking some things on her laptop.

"Koutaro Bokuto"

"Great! You guys can just sign in here and head right through that door, from there someone inside will give you instructions", she told us before Bokuto signed both of our names on the sheet and led us through the unknown door.

.............

Once you walked in, you spotted about 10 long wooden tables with stools, spaced out throughout the room. You also spotted the huge oven leaned up against the very back wall, and another wall lined up with a couple of sinks and hooks with aprons on them. And that's when it hit you, Bokuto took you guys to a cooking class.

"okay this might be one of your best date ideas", you smiled, grabbing onto his arm and squeezing it in excitement.

The reason you loved this idea was because you kinda loved cooking. Even though you rarely did cook meals from scratch, you still loved when you did. But you couldn't help but notice how well Bokuto was at planning dates, he always managed to make it exciting and not the same boring thing, over and over again.

"i'm actually really excited about this", you said again.

"well I'm glad you like it baby owl", he smiled, giving you a quick peck on your forehead.

"so what are we ma-", you spoke before interrupted by a sudden voice.

"Good afternoon and welcome to the couples's cooking class", a women projected while walking out from a door in the corner of the room, wheeling a cart out, covered with a tablecloth.

"So let's get started.... today we are making sushi. It is easy and fun, so everyone go grab an apron from the wall, wash your hands at the sinks and then each couple, find a table", she instructed with a bright smile before turning back to her cart and pulling off the tablecloth to reveal the ingredients.

"this is perfect, you took the two things I love and put them together... cooking and sushi", you teasingly smiled at him as you guys walked over to the aprons with the other couples. You guys picked up and put on your aprons and then made your way to the sinks to wash your hands.

Once you were done, you moved to an available table and stood there ready to cook. But a thought suddenly popped into your mind...

"wait Bo, do you know how to cook", you asked, surprised that you didn't really know if he could or not.

"yea of course, it isn't that hard", he responded, rubbing his neck, trying not to look nervous.

"oh, good to know", you hesitated before you guys returned your attention back to the instructor.