Office Love🖥️💜 [Pt. 2]

It was a Friday night and some employees and managers decided to go out to have a team party at a bar nearby. And somehow, you were guilted into going by your managers.

So as everyone started to shut down their computers and grab their jackets, you grabbed your stuff and made your way down to the lobby to wait for everyone.

As you started to wait for the others, Bokuto came down shortly after you. You both stood together, silently waiting for the other employees. If someone saw you both, they would have thought you were two teenagers who secretly liked each other and are now standing with an awkward sexual tension.

However, finally, once everyone gathered in the lobby, you all walked out and made your way to the bar down the street.

For the first hour, everyone was just conversing as they sipped some light drinks, but once two hours hit.... everything went up in flames.

Everyone started to take shots, back to back, so everyone was getting DRUNKKK. Luckily though, you weren't into alcohol like that and barely had enough drinks to even feel tipsy. But you weren't the only one... across the bar sat Bokuto, watching your drunk co-workers get drunker, slowly finishing a beer.

You weren't in the mood for making an effort to socialize. A lot of the time, your social battery would run out and that made you fine with being alone most of the time.

However, for some reason, you decided to go over and talk to him. Maybe because he would actually be able to comprehend and carry a conversation, compared to your other co-workers right now.

But once you were only a few steps away from him, you felt a hand slide across your waist from the side and it was none other than that creep of a manager.

"Hey, Ms. Y/n, how are you doing tonight?", he reeked of alcohol, looking like he could barely stand.

"Awww, no words tonight? Not- not even 'sir'? Well, I got- *hicc*- a nice car out front, waiting just for us", he said as he gripped tighter on your waist. You tried to free yourself from his grasp, but it just got tighter, until...

"Excuse me. I don't think that's appropriate, don't ya think.", Bokuto walked up calmly, but with furious eyes.

"Well-  it's non- none- of your business.", he was able to stutter.

"And that's where you're wrong, my friend", he fake smiled before ripping his hand off your waist and using his other one to gently move you behind him.

He leaned in close to his ear, gripping his wrist even tighter, and whispered in the most dominant way possible,

"Next time you touch a woman like that, especially her... I'll break both your hands and you won't be able to touch anyone ever again"

You were stunned, shocked that not only did he save you from that creep, but threatened him too. Which made you feel a little guilty because you didn't want him to possibly lose his job, just because of you. But, that fear quickly subsided as he turned to you and said,

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry that happened", he looked at you with concern.

"yea- yea, I'm fine. Thank you for that.... but you didn't have to risk your job like that"

"Are you kidding me? I'd rather lose my job than see a woman being treated like that. Uggh, I always knew that guy was a creep", he said frustrated as he combed his fingers through his hair.

"Well, thank you again"

"Of course, how could I not save you, especially when you were on your way to talk to me.. or at least that's what I thought", he tried to lighten the mood but got nervous.