Acne Be Gone😖

It was an early Saturday morning and you were in your bathroom brushing your teeth. You were looking in the mirror just thinking about how this is going to be the worst week ever.

Not only were you stressed out about school, but you started your period last night and woke up with terrible cramps. So you knew why you were in such a bad mood, but that still didn't stop you from hating on your self.

Usually during your period, you would always start noticing all your flaws and hate on how you looked. Pointing out every little thing, from how big your stomach looked to how you didn't have an hourglass body to how big or small your thighs looked. Everything just looked bad to you, but it wasn't nothing that you couldn't hide under some baggy clothes.

But what you really couldn't hide.... was your terrible acne, breaking out allllll over your face. Your period always caused you to breakout, making you feel like the ugliest creature alive.... Even though you knew you were pretty, during this time, you just couldn't help it.

Your acne wasn't something that you couldn't easily hide, people would have to see your face. And someone staring at your face, was not gonna brighten your mood🙄🤚🏽.

But your overthinking was quickly paused by the sound of your phone ringing. You picked up your phone and saw an incoming video call reading: "My Bo🥺💕", across the screen. You placed your phone on the side of the sink, facing the ceiling and accepted the call.

Connecting.....

"Hey babe... what ya doin?", Bo said, with a view of him laying on his bed.

"Nun much, just doin my mornin routine, how about you?", you said.

"Nothing just bored andddd wanting to see my girlfriend", he said as you let out a lil giggle.

"Awww well not today Bo, you'll just have to wait a lil longer", you teased.

"Fineee", he groaned. "But can I at least see your beautiful face... your ceiling isn't very appealing", he asked.

You instantly tensed, afraid to show Bo your face full of acne. Sure he's seen you with a pimple or two, but this was really bad. But you responded awkwardly, saying, "umm not right now, I'm washing my face".

"Babe.... to wash your face, you need water running", he said before playfully rolling his eyes and chuckling to himself.

"Oh yea, huh, I guess I forgot about that", you nervously giggled.

Quickly noticing your awkward response, he asked, "Hey babe, are you oka-"

"Umm Bo, I gotta go, I'll call ya later", you interrupted, ending the call.

You finished up your routine and jumped in your bed and hid under your covers. You sat there hating yourself for hanging up on Bo like that, but today wasn't your day and you didn't want him to see you like this.

Of course you trusted and knew that Bo would never laugh at you or treat you differently, but you were scared. Scared that he might lose interest after realizing that you don't always look perfect and sometimes you don't look your best. But you just let it go, curled up in your sheets and watched a movie until you fell asleep.....

....................

You woke up a couple hours later and went on your phone cause you were bored. But then you saw 8 missed calls and 12 text messages from Bokuto.

You opened the messages and read them:

"Hey"
"Babe?"
"Are you okay?"
"U didn't call me back"
"I just wanna make sure you're okay"
"Babe are you mad a me?"
"I'm sorry if I made you upset🥲"
"I'll do anything to make it up to you"
"Just call me back stink stink😩"
"I love you"
"I love you so much"
"I miss you Baby Owl🥺"