It's A Lil Chilly🌊✨

"Wait Bo, come back, it's too hot", you yelled as Bokuto ran towards the water.

You and Bo had decided to spend the day at the beach as a date. And as soon as you guys stepped foot on the sand, Bokuto took of running. And now you were stuck standing on the hot sand, carrying your lounge chair and supply bag, with your feet about to burn off.

"KOTARO BOKUTO, GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME", you yelled, dropping your stuff and grabbing everyone's attention on the beach. And almost instantly catching Bokuto's attention, making him run back to you.

"Sorry babe", he said as he dropped his stuff and picked you up bridal style.

"Am I your damsel in distress?", you teased with your arms wrapped around his neck as he held you.

"I would hope so since I'm carrying you", he laughed a little.

"Haha, well where should we sit?", you asked as he held you and walked across the beach.

"Ouu, over there", you pointed as he started to move in that direction.

Once he found a spot, he gently set you down on the sand and placed a towel beneath your feet.

"Thank youuu"

"Of course, I'll be back, gotta grab our stuff", he said, running back to the spot where you dropped your stuff.

People might have thought you were a spoil brat because you had to be carried across the beach, but Bokuto knew you hated hot sand and that you wouldn't be able to walk across it for to long, trying to find a spot. So on the car ride there, he already promised to carry you and you were thankful for it.

But of course you weren't going to let him do everything, so you promised that you would set up the beach stuff in return. To which he heavily protested, but your stubbornness was stronger than that😌.

A minute later, he came back holding everything, which looked like too much for him to handle.

"Why didn't you take two trips??", you asked, jumping up to grab some of the stuff, confused on why he would take all of it at once.

"I'm macho man", he said, flexing his guns after dropping all the stuff.

"No, you're idiot man", you teased, starting to set up the stuff.

"No fair, I carried you and all that stuff", he pouted.

"Yes and I am very thankful for my strong and caring boyfriend, but don't hurt yourself, okayy?", you said sternly.

"Okay... now can I go in the water?", he asked eagerly.

"Wait, can you put this umbrella in the sand first?", you asked, already kneeled down, trying to push it into the ground.

"Yea, I got it babe", he said grabbing the pole and shoving it in the sand until it didn't move anymore.

"Okay, it's in"

"That's what she said", you teased before giggling aloud.

"yea yea, I'll be back", he laughed, pulling his shirt over his head, jogging off to the ocean.

You watched him from behind as he made his way to the ocean and thanked God for volleyball and the body it gave him. Not that you cared about his appearance, Bo could be heavyset for all you cared. But that didn't mean you didn't like and admire his rock hard abs and buff arms.

So you quickly continued to set up your chairs and blanket before pulling off your cover up dress and slides. Then you ran across the hot sand to go join Bo before some white girl in a thong tried to hit on him.