"But the curse... You're the only chance to bring back the happy endings."

"Henry..."

Henry reached over and grabbed the steering wheel.

"Henry!"

Henry caused the car to go off the road into a ditch.

"Henry! What were you doing? You could've gotten us killed!"

"Please!" Henry cried. "Please, don't make me go! We can't go! Everything's here... Me, your parents, your family. Please, Emma. They need you. Your family needs you."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Two guards brought Prince Charming before King George who said, "Did you really think that I would let you get away? Hm? You appear to have had quite the adventure since then."

"Whatever it is you're going to do to me, get on with it," Prince Charming told him.

"I took you in as my son, and you betrayed me. I would've given you everything. The crown, the kingdom. All you had to do was marry King Midas' daughter. But, you decided to follow 'true love'."

"Losing my life for love... That's a sacrifice I am happy to make."

"As you wish." The guards dragged Prince Charming over to the guillotine, where they secured his head under the blade. "Release the blade." The blade was released, but magically dissolved into water before it reached Prince Charming's neck. "What is the meaning of this?"

The Evil Queen entered with her cohorts and said, "Sorry to drop in on you."

"Regina. What do you want?"

"I want the man you pretend is your son. And I'm prepared to pay any riches Midas promised you in return for him."

"What do you plan to do to him?"

"Oh, I promise he'll suffer. Far more than some swift and simple beheading."

"How?"

"By using him to destroy his one true love. By using him to bring an end to Snow White."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

From her window, Regina watched as her apple tree wilted. When she went to investigate, she found that the apples were beginning to rot. She made her way to Mr. Gold's shop.

"Your Majesty," Mr. Gold greeted. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"My tree is dying," Regina said. "Why?"

"Perhaps, it's your fertilizer."

"You think this is funny? Well, I'll tell you what I think. I think it's a sign of the curse weakening because of Emma. But do you care? No. You're content to just sit back and do... Whatever it is you're doing, while all my hard work burns."

"That's not all, is it? Come on. You might as well get everything off your chest."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Henry. Miss Swan wants him."

"She'll have that boy over my dead body."

"The curse was meant to take away Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness. Perhaps, you giving up Henry is just the price to keep the curse unbroken."

"I think I'd rather just get rid of her."

"Well, well. You're going to have to be quite creative. We both know the repercussions in killing Miss Swan. The curse will be..."