Chapter - 13

After a week:-

( It was time for Anirudh and bondita to leave for London.. Everybody were emotional while sending them off ....and our Anirudh and bondita too became emotional seeing their family...After all this they reached their port and took their steps towards the ship.. before stepping inside the ship ani catched bondita hand and asked)

Ani:- tho kya tayyaar hai bondita Roy Choudhury aapne sapne ke orr udan bharne keliye...
Bon:- bilkul tayyaar hai..( said while keeping her hand in his)

( Then they climbed the ship..After some days of travel they finally reached London..They took a taxi to thier house where Binoy has arranged everything with the help of an assistant..Both reached the house..it was looking very beautiful from outside..They walked towards the door..and we're going to enter but suddenly bondita stopped ani)

Bon:- pati babu rukhiye..
Ani:- bondita kya hua..kyu roka..( his words left incomplete as she already went inside..She went to kitchen..arranged aarti thaali as they were going to enter a new house..and came out..Anirudh was confused and asked her)
Ani:- bondita..yeh aarti ki thali kyu laaye ho..
Bon:- pati babu abb yeh hamara naya ghar hai..aur peheli bhaar iss ghar meh kadam rakhrahe hai tho grih pravesh tho hona chahiye na..
Ani:- accha..par kaun karega humara grih pravesh..
Bon:- aur kaun mai..
Ani:- tum tho mere saath khada hona tha na..phir tum..( bondita interrupted)
Bon:- pati babu kya mai aur aap alag hai..hum dono ekk hi haina...tho agar aapke aarti kare tho mere bhi aarti kare jaisa hi hai..( ani was elated by answer..She took aarti of his and asked him to come inside.. As soon as he came inside he took bondita in an emotional hug and kisses her forehead)
Ani:- tumhe pata hai bondita...jab thak tum mere saath ho na aisa lagtha hai ki mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye..
Bon:-  mujhe bhi pati babu..uff..abb chaliye thoda aaram karte hai..mujhe bohot neend aarahi hai pati babu..
Ani:- thik hai..

( Ani and bondita went to thier bedroom. It was indeed decorated very beautifully...There a large king size bed in middle...and a table beside that..Bondita unpackked her bag and took out the photo frame of their marriage and placed it on the table..Anirudh smiled at her..Then she went towards the bed and lied lazily on it..She thought ani would also come but he was just standing there smiling..she frowned and spread her arms in air indicating him to come..so that she can snuggle into him..ani chuckled at her antics)

Ani:- ( went towards her pinched her cheeks lovingly) tho kya bondita ko aapna pati babu chahiye..
Bon:- haa..( then ani went and slept beside her... instantly she hugged him and snuggled into the crook of his neck and slept peacefully..)
Ani:- ( in mind) kitna cute ho tum bondita..tum ek hi samai mai itna cute aur itni bahadur kaise hoo sakte hoo.....tum tho mere sherni ho...mere pyaari bondita..

( Ani too slept peacefully while embracing her...Evening they woke up and saw that they slept soo much time..it's time to prepare dinner..so bondita went to kitchen to prepare something to eat..ani too followed her as he don't want his Bondita to alone do all the work)

Bon:- pati babu aapko kuch chahiye kya ( asked smiling)
Ani:- nahi bondita mujhe kuch nahi chahiye..mai tho sirf tumhare madad karne aaya tha..tum yeh sab akele math karna...pls
Bon:- koye baath nahi pati babu jab mai yeh ahu tho aapko kuch karne ki jaroorat hai kya..mai bana lunga khana( said while smiling)
Ani:- nahi..pls mujhe bhi tumhare madad karne hai..
Bon:- par aapne tho peheli kabhi khana nahi banaya na..
Ani:- tum abb sikhado phir..par mana math karna...haa
Bon:- thik hai..aap mere madad karna( said with a smile..)