Chapter - 12

Continue from the previous chapter

( Finally Anidita's marriage successfully completed with all the rituals and elders blessings. Now it was bondita's bidaai. A tough phase in every girls life..she need to leave her parents who took care and loved her all the time..she need to leave her house...and make herself ready to adapt the new environment, new people, new place , everything new..infact a women is selfless you know..she makes her husband's family as her's, love them as her family, serve them as their daughter in law...that's why a women is great...a women is defination for selfless nature, kind, lovable, sacrifices, patience and beauty....)

( After the marriage bondita and Anirudh  came down the mandap... took blessings of elders..last it was bondita's Bidaai...Ani was really feeling bad for her..but bondita in total contrast smiling...everybody where suprised seeing that it was her Bidaai and she is smiling... Niranjan and Sumathi were very emotional but seeing bondita smile they too felt happy..but shubra maa couldn't control her curiosity and wanted to her how can she be so courageous that she is smiling in her Bidaai..because during her Bidaai she was crying so much)

Subhra:- bondita beta...tumhe dukh nahi horaha kya ki aaj tum aapne maa baba ko chodkar jaa rahe hoo..
Bon:- ( said smiling) nahi maa aap galat bolrahi hai..mai apne maa baba ko chodkar kaha jaugi..( all became shocked hearing her) mera vivaah hua hai iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki mere saare sambandh toot Gaye mere maa baba se..mai humesha se unki bondita thi..aur vo jab chahe mujhse mil sakte hai..jab chahe mujhe dekhne keliye aa sakte...unpar mera poora hak hai aajbhi..aur mujhe dukh kyu hoga maa..mujhe tho aap sab mile , babu mila, mujhse jyaada khush aur kon hoo sakta hai..aur maa baba( walked towards Niranjan and Sumathi and held their hands) hamara ghar tho aas paas hi haine tho jab chahe tab aap aasakte hai mujhse milna..
Kaka:- haa bahu tumne sahi kaha..aap jab chahe tab aa sakthe hai aapke beti se milne..

( Niranjan and Sumathi were overwhelmed hearing him and hugged bondita..unknown tears came from their eyes...how much we try to hide but it can't stop right...now by seeing her parents tears her eyes too became teary...Anirudh wanted to lighten up the mood so her went near the car and shouted)

Ani:- bondita vahi Rehna..mai tho jaa raha hu..

( Immediately she broke the hug and wiped her's and Niranjan and Sumathi tears and gestured  them to smile..they did as she said..and after that she went running to ani shouting)

Bon:- nahi..kaha jaa rahe hai aap mujhe chodke..mai bhi aarahi hoo , batuk tho nahi hai na yeha varna voh mere jagah Lee lega...( Saying this she ran towards him. All started laughing at thier childish behaviour.)

( Bon and Ani sat on their seats in thier car and rest of the family seated in other cars...Bondita turned towards Anirudh and gave a toothy smile while Anirudh reciprocated it with his never ending charming smile...she held his arms and kept her head on his shoulders...he smiled at her)

Bon:- uff ..pati babu mai bohot thak gayi aaj...kitna thakavat ho rahi hai aaj...
Ani:- haa bondita...mujhe bhi thoda thakavat ho raha hai..
Bon:- tho pati babu...kya aap khush hai..abb mai poore zindagi aapke saath hi rehne waale hun..( said with a bright smile on her face)
Ani:- yeh bhi koye phuchne vali baath hai kya bondita...agar tum mere saath ho tho mai kaise khush na ho saktha hun..
Bon:- shotti!!
Ani:- shotti!! ( Saying this she kissed him on his cheeks...both smiled at eachother..and again she rested her head on his shoulders and soon sleep engulfed her as she was so tirey..even ani too slept resting his head on her's...both were looking adorable in that position)

( Soon they reached to RC Mansion and the car came to halt waking up our cute couples sleep...They came out of the car and took their steps towards entrance of haveli..Both stood at the threshold..Shubra did the aarti and welcomed the newly married couple inside..)