Chapter - 8

Continue from the previous chapter...

At evening:-

(The bell rang and anirudh fastly ran outside making everybody shock as Anirudh was a brilliant student who loved studying but today he ran outside first than every body.....After reaching home he immediately went to his room to freshen up and went to som's room took books from him and ran to Das Mansion)

Sum:- aree...Anirudh beta aao..andar aao..
Ani:- maa mujhe bondita se milna hai..kaha hai vo..
Sum:- vo apne kamre meh hai...jau jaa kar mil lo...
Ani:- Dhanyawaad maa...( Said with a smile and she too smiled at him)

( Then ani ran to bondita's room..He saw her sitting on bed with a gloomy face hugging her knees...as soon as she felt the presence of him she straighted her head and instantly a wide smile came on her face...she went running to him and hugged him tightly..he too reciprocated the hug with a billon dollar smile)

Bon:- babu....aapko pata hai maine aapko kitna miss...kiya..
Ani:- maine bhi tumhe bohot miss kiya bondita..
Bon:- aao babu baito mere paas..
Ani:- ha...ha...aata hoon...
( Then ani went and sat on bondita's bed she too sat beside him and kept her head in his lap...he started caressing her head)
Bon:- babu...aapko dekh kar laga ki abb jaan meh jaan aagayi..
Ani:- mujhe bhi bondita...
Bon:- aapko chodkar mai ek pal bhi nahi reh sakti ( said with teary eyes)
( A drop of tear fell on ani's hand and he immediately turned her head towards him and wiped her tears)
Ani:- pls..bondita...tum ro math...varna mujhe bhi rona aayega..
Bon:- thik hai...thik hai...nahi roungi...par aap mujhse ek vaada kijiye ke aap mujhe kabhi apne se dur nahi karenge..
Ani:- mai tumhe vaada karta hoon..bondita..mai tumhe kabhi apne se dur nahi karunga..
Bon:- shotti!!
Ani:- shotti!! Aur mai som ke notes laya hun tumhare liye..tum aaj school nahi aaye na...
Bon:- thanku babu..
Ani:- bondita voh thanku nahi thank you hota hai..
Bon:- mujhe pata hai babu...par mujhe thanku bolne meh hi maja aata hai..
( Ani chuckled)
Ani:- accha abb padna shuru kare..
Bon:- jii..

( After sometime it became dark and ani had to leave as he has his homework also to do...)

Ani:- thik hai bondita...abb mujhe chlna hoga bohot der horahi hai...
Bon:- thik hai( said half heartedly)

( While ani was going bondita held his hand..ani turned back and raised one of his eyebrow asking her why)

Bon:- babu aap aaj raath khidki kholkar rakhye..
Ani:- kyu bondita...
Bon:- maine kaha na kolkhar rakhye tho kholkar rakhye..abb koye saval nahi..
Ani:- thik hai bondita devi ji...aapse kaun jit sakta hai...( Bondita chuckled and ani left for his home)

( Soon it was night...everybody were sleeping..but our naughty bondita has some other plans)

Bon:- ( to herself) lagatha hai sab soo gaye...abb mujhe chalna hoga..pata nahi kya kya karna pad raha hai mujhe babu ko dekhne keliye...dugga maa...yeh bondita ko shakti dijiye aaj bandar jo banne wali hai...

( She slowly came out of her home and went towards backside of RC haveli..Then she took and a ladder and placed it near the window of ani's room..She climbed it and went to his room through opened window...After doing such a great thing she patted her shoulder with her hand)

Bon:- ( to herself) wahh bondita!! Khub bhalo...tu kamal ki hai...

( Then she went towards ani and saw him sleeping like a cute baby..she could not take eyes off her babu and started admiring him for almost 10 min...she came back to her senses when she heard the dog barking sound)