*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's birthday outfits*

Theodore runs over to Harlow and playfully picks her up from behind, causing Harlow to giggle and smile.

"Happy birthday, sissy!" Theodore says to Harlow as he giggles loudly.

"Fank you, Teddy!" Harlow says happily to her big brother who is only a year older than her.

"Harlow Bear! Happy THIRD birthday!" RJ says as he picks up Harlow and squeezes her into a big hug, causing her to laugh loudly and smile.

"I love you, princess!" RJ says to Harlow, kissing her a few times.

"I wuv you too, Papi!" Harlow says hugging and kissing RJ back.

"Happy third birthday, Harlow!" Benji says happily as he plays with his hair. 

"Fank you, Bubba!" Harlow says as RJ puts her down and she hugs Benji.

Benji happily hugs Harlow back and kisses her.

Harlow then gets licked and sniffed by Dobby, Astrid and Sammy causing her to giggle loudly and smile.

"Aww! Birthday sniffs and kisses from Astrid, Sammy and Dobby!" RJ says with a big smile at Harlow.

"I wuv Dobby, Ast and Sammy!" Harlow says hugging each dog.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Astrid and Sammy all happily and patiently wait for birthday party guests to arrive!

The first to arrive is Benji's paternal Grandma Whitney and Aunt Meghan!

"HIIIIII!" Luca says as he jumps up and down happily to Whitney and Meghan.

"Hi, Luca!" Whitney and Meghan both say in unison, hugging and kiss the excited toddler.

Will and RJ both happily walk over to greet Whitney and Meghan with hugs!

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all walk over to greet Whitney and Meghan with big hugs and kisses.

"You are so tall, Benji! You are going to be taller than me soon!" Meghan says, making Benji giggle.

"You sure are! I can't believe you are going to be tan in a few months!" Whitney says as she holds Benji tight.

"Happy third birthday, Harlow! You are the birthday girl today!" Meghan says as she hugs and tickles, Harlow causing Harlow to giggle.

"Fank you, Auntie Meghan!" Harlow says as she hugs Meghan tightly.

"Happy third birthday, sweet girl! You are growing up so fast!" Whitney says with a cheeky grin.

"Fank you, Gwrandma!" Harlow says as she twirls in her dress.

"Your dress is so pretty!" Meghan says as she takes pictures of Harlow.