Chapter 1

Y/N POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I wonder

Who the hell could be calling me

I look at my phone ringing to see that it was 8:00am and then I proceed to see that my best friend Melissa was calling. I slide my phone to answer only for my ears to be screamed in.

"Calm down or I'll go deaf." I say, Melissa quiets for a moment then speaks " The Marvel cast is gonna be attending comic com later today." "That's great." I say "but what does that have to do with me." Melissa laughs  "Because I bought for us both to go."

I have watched a few Marvel films throughout the years but other then that, I wouldn't consider myself a fan unlike Melissa she knew everything about the characters, comics, cast, etc.

Melissa started to babble she then listed all the actors attending. I only hear the end of the conversation when she said that "Chris Evans, Robert .D.Jr, and Scarlett Johansson will all be there."

I was never really into celebrities people always used to have crushes on them, but I never really cared to keep up with people in my life let alone celebrities. Obviously I don't live under a rock,  so I know certain rumours or facts about certain celebrities but other than that I know nothing and preferred to keep it that way.

"Do I have to." I whined " yes now please come I'll owe you big time." "Fine." I say defeatedly "ok great it starts at 8:00pm so I'll come to your house at 6:00 and we have to take the bus which will be an hour drive, so be ready."

10 hours later
I hear my doorbell ring I quickly run to the door finding Melissa there we both smile and hug each other. "Come on we're going to be late."she say quickly, she basically drags me to the bus stop, we sit there for a half an hour waiting for the bus until it pulls up an hour later we end up at comic con.

By the time we get situated at the panel it's already 8 o'clock.

The announcer ends up introducing all the actors on stage a lot of the fans started asking questions but I wasn't really paying attention as I honestly didn't care. It wasn't till blabbermouth Melissa volunteered to ask a question she stood up and grabbed me to stand up with her. I was trying to pull back but she managed to somehow get me to stand up with her.
Everyone was watching us I hated being the centre of attention even in school for presentations it was a nightmare. She then asked one of the actors on stage a question but I really couldn't hear as my head was held down I was just waiting for this moment to be over. I then felt Melissa nudge my shoulder I looked at her "what." "Scarlett Johansson just asked you a question." she eyes me "sorry could you repeat the question." I say my eyes not really meeting hers but eyes never left mine "did you wanna ask a question."she says, I shake my head and lightly say "no. "

We end up sitting back down and as we do I immediately go on my phone and start doing anything to distract me from this day while on my phone I could still feel a pair of eyes staring me down but I didn't dare look. Boredom was hitting me hard so I told Melissa that I was going to use the washroom real quick, I asked if she wanted to come but she said she was to interested to miss anything.

I used the washroom and headed to the sink to wash my hands, as I'm washing my hands I hear the door open and close. I was too busy to look up in the mirror which I soon regretted as I felt a breath across my neck  "do I bore you?" the voice said, right then and there I immediately knew who it was. I turn around quickly only to come face to face with Scarlett, I'm looking everywhere except her face.

I hate keeping eye contact for too long

Confused on what exactly she is asking me I reply "what?" Scarlett was wearing heels so she stood a good 2-3 inches taller than me. I'm 5'3 ft but without the heels I think me and her might be the same height, looking down at me she said "back at the panel you were on your phone the entire time so I was just wondering if you were bored." Shocked at what she said I quickly compose myself.

Why did she care about what I was doing when there tons of other people there

"These types of things aren't really my thing." I say a bit embarrassed as she caught me on my phone. Scarlett takes a step towards me "Really?" She say seductively, I take a step back hitting the sink. I move around her planning to leave but she grabs me by my hand pulling me back to her. She starts moving her head closer to mine, we are literally 2 cm apart and I stay there frozen. Suddenly the door to the washroom opens causing Scarlett to let go and I  leave as fast as I can. As I'm leave I manage to hear the fan ask her a photo and something else but I can't hear them anymore.

As I come back the panel is closing up so I meet back with Melissa and we head outside. Melissa tells me that the buses are canceled so we have to take an Uber back, as Melissa is about to get us an Uber a black Mercedes Benz pulls up in front of us. The window rolls down revealing Scarlett "need a ride."