31 - Im tired Hails

(Hailey's POV)

"Who's that girl Alexander is talking to, they seem close..." one of the cheerleaders whisper in my ear.

I quickly turn to face her "what are you implying Gizel?"

"ion know, just saying..."

I scoff "that's you're problem, don't... say anything, just shut up and mind you're business" I snap.

I had in fact seen Alex with the London girl talking by his locker, they weren't doing anything suspicious, she was his friend. He can have friends. Besides I trust him.

"Fine, if shit goes down I'll be here to say I told you so" I hear her mumble under her breath, obviously not meaning for me to hear.

"You're off the squad." I say simply.

"What!!???" she shreeks causing the rest of the girls to look at us.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention to my phone..."I didn't stutter"

"you can't do tha-" I cut her off..

"wait are you sure??" I fake a gasp, holding my hand to my chest. "Cause I think I just did...." I fake a pout

"Cap-"

I sigh frustratedly "leave.."

She huffs and stomps off, and even though she was fuming, made sure not to bump my shoulder or that would've been hell!

"Hails?" Alex comes up to me kissing my cheek softly, he isn't a fan of PDA

"What was that about?" he questions looking in the direction Gizel stomped off to.

"Its nothin-woahhh you look like shit" I exclaim finally looking good at him.

That was a bit harsh but its true...he was in a loose sweatpants with a loose white T and some soft padded sneakers. He wasn't wearing accessories of any kind and anyone could tell he didn't even try to brush his hair this morning. He has bags under his eyes and looked tired to say the least.

He scoffs rolling his eyes "And you look wonderful as always."

"Seriously are you alright?" the humorous atmosphere now gone.

He sighs running his hand through his hair. "I'm fine mammi don't worry about it." he says kissing my forehead. I'd be swooning right now, but its really not the time.

"Are you sur-"

"Yes, just drop it..... Jesus Christ!"

I freeze. What???

"pfft, fine whatever" I stomp off to class leaving him in the almost empty hallway. If he wants me to leave him alone, then sure as hell that's what he's gonna get.

~•~

Practice was now over and Lila and I were walking to my car, neither of us had anything to do today so we decided to hang out. I spot Asher and the boys lazing around Asher's car that was right beside mine. I walk up to them.

"Hey Ashie" I tease adding a wink for effect.

"woah dude...Ashie? You going soft on us man?" Brandon laughs and the rest of the guys join in making Asher embarrassed.

"What? Nah man Hailey is just messing with me" he turns to me
"Why don't you go bother you're boyfriend!?" he snaps highly annoyed.

"Why don't you go bother yours?" I fire back smirking at the horrific look on his face.

"Huh?" Brandon asks confused.

"come on guys it was a joke, loosen up!!!" I cheer slapping Brandon on the back. I hop in my car and Lila jumps in the passenger side chuckling.