Chapter 25: Alcanretia

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Hey, you're awake How's your sleep?

Wiz: I feel fine. I had a dream where Verdia was waving happily to me across a river.

Kazuma: Eh?

Wiz: Thank you so much, Kazuma.

Kazuma: You should thank Darkness, not me.

Darkness: I'm glad you've made it back.

Kazuma: I hope that Aqua hasn't caused some new problem.

-Small Flashback-

Aqua: I'm gonna go have some fun at the headquarters of the Axis Church! Time to be fawned over for being an archpriest!

-Flashback End-

Kazuma: I'm worried.

Rin: Come on, I'm sure it'll be fine. Megumin went with her, after all.

(Y/N): I agree, but I'm completely worried about her since Aqua is with her.

Darkness: (Y/N), I assure you that Megumin is fine.

(Y/N): Maybe, but I'm still worried though.

Wiz: *Sits up* I'm fine now, so why don't you guys take a look around town?

Jack: Sure thing. We'll take a look around in town.

Just then, you hear the door open as you all turn to see Yuuki wearing her casual outfit that you remembered so well.

Yuuki: Did I miss anything?

(Y/N): We're going on a tour. I hope nothing goes bad...right?

That's what you think.

-Small Time Skip-

You, Kazuma, Darkness, Rin, Jack, and Yuuki went out to tour around Alcanretia. Darkness was wearing something casual with her hair down. Kazuma still wore his adventurer outfit as you wore your usual white jacket and pants. Rin still wore her usual outfit and Jack still has her second ascension outfit.

Darkness: Hey, look! It's a fountain.

Jack: It's quite beautiful.

Darkness: Their Goddess is so beautiful.

Kazuma: (And stupid.)

Yuuki: *Whispers to Rin* It doesn't seem to resemble Aqua...

Rin: *Whispers back* Yeah, the statue is built differently. 

Just then from behind you someone drops a basket of apples while you guys helped her pick it all up. She thanked the four of you as Kazuma smiled at her.

Female Civilian: Is there anything I can do to thank you?

Kazuma: (Huh? Did I just trigger a flag?)