Five smiles and turns off the lamp next to him. I nuzzle my head into his chest as Five lays his head on top of mine.

"I love you Y/N. So much," Five whispers into my ear.

"I love you too," I tell Five.

He pulls me closer to him and gives me a kiss. I smile and we fall asleep.

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

I wake up to see I am still in Five's room. I was still laying down in between his legs and he was playing with my hair.

"Good morning," I say. Five looks down at me and smiles.

"Good morning," he says.

He puts a kiss on my forehead and then my lips.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"7:45. How did you sleep?" Five asks, as he puts little braids in my hair.

"I kept waking up at night to check on you. What about you?"

"Surprisingly, really good. I guess people sleep better when they are injured," Five says with a little laugh.

I look around and see Five's IV is gone.

"Where is your IV?" I ask.

"Mom came in here and took it. She said I can get out of bed today but I just need to take it easy."

"And your wound?"

"It's good. I can hardly feel it."

"That's good," I say.

"Come on. Let's go downstairs," Five says.

He tries to get out of bed but I stop him. I whine and pull Five back down.

"10 more minutes," I say.

I lay my head back on his chest and close my eyes.

"We have to get up. We need to save the world," Five says as he wraps his arms around me.

"The world can wait. Please? We have been so stressed out about saving the world we haven't been able to have a good sleep."

"Fine," Five says with a smile.

"Thank you."

Five lays his head into the crook of my neck and leaves little kisses there. I close the currents with my telekineses so it was dark in the room and close my eyes.

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

So, 10 minutes ended up turning into an hour.

"Come on," Five says, taking my hands and dragging me out of bed.

"Let me sleep," I whine.

"Nope. We gotta save the world," Five says, still pulling me out of bed.

Finally, I fall off the bed onto the floor.

"Fineeee," I say.

I get up and walk towards the door.

"I'll meet you downstairs at breakfast."

I walk to my room to change into my clothes. I notice the outfits that I stole are sitting on my bed. Mom must have got done washing them. I grab the turtle neck and jeans and put them on. I brush my hair and teeth and then walk downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I bump into Klaus.

"I was just about to get you. Meet us downstairs in the kitchen. We are having a family meeting," Klaus says.

I nod my head and walk to the kitchen. When I walk in I see Five and Luther there.