9

Indecent Seduction
Chapter 9

It felt strange walking next to the big hero that was All Might. It was an overwhelming sense of protection and safety you felt, but also a whole lot of nervousness. True to his word, he walked in silence, his tall and Intimidating figure walking silently beside you. You almost expected the ground to tremble beneath his feet, but such a large heavy set man had very soft and gentle stepping. The idea made you smile to yourself; a gentle giant.

Occasionally you glanced up to him, catching his dark eyes. He would smile down at you in that wide grin of his, and you would blush like a timid school girl.

....but you were a school girl, you reminded yourself.

Just as the thought came to mind, you felt yourself fill with guilt once more. You were a lying, horny bitch.

"I can walk from here," you tell him, noticing that you were just a block away from your house. This was the same spot you had him drop you off last time, because you didn't want him to know where you lived.

"Very good!" His boastful voice shook your body, and you had to get a hold of yourself.

Looking up to him, you felt grateful for his company. "Thank you for walking with me. After what happened last time, I didn't think we'd see each other again."

In a swift movement, All Might brought his very large hand towards your face, his thumb brushing the skin right below your mask. You felt yourself stiffen, wondering if he was going to take the mask off your face. Did he really want this? Did the greatest hero to ever walk this earth, really want you?

"Your quirk is powerful, but it's not the only thing about you. Don't let it rule your life, sunflower. If you ever want to talk or see me, here's my number." He hands you a piece of paper. "Or if you are ever in any trouble, don't hesitate to call me."

You grabbed the piece of paper, looking down at the sloppily scrawled number. "Why?" You suddenly ask, giving him a perplexed expression.

All Might seemed hesitant, his lips slightly turning down. "I'm not really sure. I just enjoy speaking to you. I may be a pro, but believe it or not, I don't date many women."

"D-date?" You squeaked, taking a step back.

"Not that I'm not experienced! Obviously, I've dated women before it's just...lately I haven't—"

"All Might," you cut him off, smiling at him. Why was he kind of cute? Such a well loved hero was secretly a timid, shy gentleman.

"Yes, little one?"

"I'll see you later."

***
Toshinori Yagi watches the young woman walk away from him. As soon as she was out of sight, he transformed into his smaller form, his body sizzling as it shrunk down into a smaller and skinnier version of himself.

A frown was deeply embedded on his lips and he wiped the trickle of blood that began to leak from his mouth. Since that night he spent with you, he could not stop thinking about who you were. He still didn't know your name, or anything about you. Toshi was not one to look for women's attention; being a popular hero didn't permit the luxury of having steady relationships, but after meeting you he was highly considering the risk.

Your face was unlike anything he has seen before, like a masterpiece designed by the Greek goddess Aphrodite herself; he knew it had to be your quirk that made you so irresistible.

He let out a grin and clutched his face tightly, leaning back against the concrete fence along the sidewalk. Toshi's whole body felt warm and fuzzy, and he couldn't resist the urge to relieve himself at the memory of your tight body straddling his massive form.