Part 31

NEXT DAY...

Katey's P.O.V

I leave Justins just before he wake's up and i walk home. Justins house is a 20 minute drive so it will probably take me an hour to get home but I dont want to wait for a car. Maddie texted me last night and told me that she went to Michigan a week early. So I will be home all by my self, like always. 

After walking for an hour of so i arrive at the apartment, its dark and quit. I though my bags in my room and fall to the ground, crying. I scream in anger at myself. I hate my self I hate my fucking life. I want to die, I want to leave this word right now. I wish Mike killed me, at lest i would be more happy in heaven. I smash a few things in the apartment and leave. I run down to the river again, and stand right next to it. 

I guess this is it, i guess this is good bye. I let a few more tears run down my face and i take a few steps into the water. 

Justins P.O.V

I wake up and Katey is gone. I look though the whole house and she is no where to be found. I call her phone and no answer. I get in my car and drive over to her and Maddies apartment. I knock on the door, no answer. I turn the door handle and the door is open. I walk in and call her name, no answer. I look though there place and she is no where to be found. 

I walk around the neighbor  hood calling her name, no answer. I walk though to the river i used to chill at when i lived here, maybe she could be there. I walk though the trees and i see someone face down in the water. I run in the water and pull them out. I turn the girl around and its Katey. I try CPR and no response. I call 911 and try get her to wake up. The ambulance gets there and rushes her off. 

I get my car and follow them. I get to the hospital and they wont let me see her. "I'M FUCKING JUSTIN BIEBER LET ME FUCKING SEE HER NOW!" I don't ever pull out the 'Justin Bieber' card but I really just need to see her. My clothes are wet and all i can feel and remember is her cold wet body on mine a few minutes ago. I need to see her. I call Maddie in tears, She starts crying too, witch doesn't help me. 

Maddie's P.O.V

I break down in tears on the phone to Justin. I hang up I cant believe i cant be there for my best friend right now. I'm always meant to be there when she try's doing that shit and the time I'm not she may have actually killed herself.

I knew she was getting depressed but I didn't think it was that bad, I feel so bad and i feel so much gilt that its making me sick to my stomach. I cant believe Katey had no one watching her. Justin was meant to stay with her while i was gone. 

I wish i could fly out but I'm way to far along in my pregnancy that i really shouldn't of even flow out to Michigan today. There's nothing I can do and that's the hardest thing about it. Me, Jack and Jacks mum pray together that Katey will be alright. 

I hold my phone waiting for Justin to call me back and tell me shes OK. I'm so nervous its making my tummy hurt. I lay down on the bed and my tummy feels really hard, I feel my like my pants are wet but I don't know if that's just because I'm in so much pain. Jack walks into the room, "Maddie what the hell? Go to the toilet next time babe, get off the bed ill have to change it." He says extending his hand out to help me up. "what are you talking about weirdo?" I say getting up. "You peed babe, look at the bed. Its all wet and shit." I turn and look at the bed, its all wet and so is my pants. I really did pee. Jacks mum walks in and starts freaking out. 

"Maddie that might not of been pee, if you didn't feel it come out." She says grabbing my hand dragging me down stairs. "What do you mean?" I ask, "I think your water just broke we have to go, Jack come on." She says placing me in the car. She drives us to the hospital and they rush me in, They say that Jack cant come in and they rush me in for sugary because the baby's heart is not beating faster enough. 

They give me gas that makes my whole body numb. All I can hear is them rushing around the room. The next thing I know I hear a small cry and then it stops. Everyone in the room starts rushing around the room again. "Its a boy, congratulations." The nurse says standing next to me. I feel like its a life time before i hear the baby cry again.