Part 6

NEXT DAY...

Maddie's P.O.V

"MADDIE!" i wake up to someone yelling my name. im half asleep and have no idea who it is. Plus no one is ment to be here, i jump up  out of bed from the realisation that NO ONE should be here. "MADDIE!" they yell again, SHITT!!!! its Camreon, o my fucking god, im scared for my life. what am i meant to do. I run down the stairs and Camreons at the end of the stairs, wow Jack must of hit him good because he has a massive black eye. "what the hell are you doing here?" i ask running to the front door opening it, kind of hoping he would just leave but in the back of my mind i know it wont be that easy. "im not leaving until i get what i want from you." Cameron says pushing me a little moving me away from the door, then closing it. "and what do you want Cameron?" Id do anything for him to leave right now. "i want you." He says crabing me. He smells like weed and smokes, its actually the grossest thing ever! "you cant have me, im not yours Cameron. you could of still had me if you didnt do the things you did to me." i say pushing him away from me. im glad i worked out yesterday, my muscles are up for the fight,lol.

"come here slut and suck my dick." Cameron says grabbing me again, but this time harder, really hard. i push him over and over again untill he moves away. "LEAVE NOW CAMERON!" i say opening the front door again. "NO!" He grabs me again pushing me to the ground, laying on top of me, trying to take my pyjama pants off. i squirm and try pushing him off me, my muscles have already turned to jelly, letting me down again. I hear Jack out of no where yell my name, i hope this is not my imagination. Cameron turns around and jumps off me going tuword the door. Jack is here! Jack punches Camreon over and over again before he surrenders and leaves. "o my god Maddie, what did he do to you? are you ok?"  Jack says helping me get up. "he didnt get to do anything, you come right in time. and yeah im better now that your here." i say bear hugging Jack whispering 'thank you' into his ear. "i told you i was always here for you beautiful." He says kissing my forhead. i kiss his soft lips and we start making out. Even after all that with Cameron, Jack makes me feel so much better and he hasn't even been here for 10 mintues.

Shit, its already Sunday and i need to book mine and Kateys flights to LA. Jack and i go into my room to chill for a bit, i text Katey all the details and she calls me freaking out. "LA, Maddie? im so freaking excited." she says screaming after saying it. "i have to pack and Jacks here so ill call you later." i say hanging up. "what do u have to pack for?" Jack asks getting up from my bed. "me and Katey are going to LA tommorrow." i say getting my suit case down from in my closet in my room, gathing cute outfits at the same time. "Thats so cool, when do you get back?" im not even sure myself when we get back. maybe a week maybe two, depends on how long i need to be there for. "i think a week." i say folding the clothes into my suit case. i grab some shoes and im pretty much done packing, it only took me 15 minutes because Katey and I will probley get new clothes there anyway. Me and Jack head down stairs sitting in the lounge room,cuddling on the couch. i crab out my phone and book the flight. 

9 HOURS LATER, 7PM

Jack and have been cuddling all day,talking getting to eachother more and more. His such a down to earth guy. Iv only known him for 3 days now and i can already say i trust him, witch is so crazy to me because it normally takes me ages to trust someone. Sometimes i dont even trust my own mum or dad little alone a guy iv known for a couple of days. im so glade i got to meet him though.

Jacks P.O.V

Spending all day with Maddie was amazing, it couldnt of gone better, except this morning. I swear to god if that guy lays another hand on Maddie ill do more then beat him. I still cant rap my head around the fact that any guy would think its ok to put there hands on a girl like that. My mum raised me to be respectful to girls, to treat them like queens at all times and not to lay a land on them (in that way).

"im going to miss you heaps." i say kissing her cheek. "im going to miss you heaps too, its crazy how fast we bonded." she says with that big amazing smile of her's. i agree, the past 3 days have gone so fast, wayyy to fast. "what times your flight tommorow?" i ask. "6am, so i have to leave here at like 4am to get to the airport by 5am." i get my phone out, cheaking the time, 8pm. "shit i better get going,  you ok here by yourself?" i ask, i hate that i have to leave her here all alone in this massive house but i have school tommorrow. "yeah ill be fine, Kateys on her way here now, she'll be like 10 mintues." she says unrapping herself from me, letting me get up. "i can wait till she comes." i say and she agree's, sitting back next to me. A couple of mintues pass and Katey is here. "hey you." Katey says giving Maddie some wired smile and hugging her. "HEY! what are you doing here?" Katey says running up to me, giving me a hug. "iv been here all day, hows Sammy? He cant stop talking about you." i say loughing because its true. "His so amazing acturly." she says slightly slapping my arm. "i better get going, ill text you." i give Katey a hug first because i already know my hug with maddie is going to be a long one, im going to miss her heaps. "you better text me!" she says bear hugging me. "i will, everyday! you better call me everyday fool" i say hugging her tighter, rocking her side to side. i say my good byes and leave.