Part 3

Maddie's P.O.V.

...I pull away from the kiss and Jack looks straight into my eyes, with our nose's touching. i smile and he smile's just as big. "your amazing." Jack wispers. i blush and let out a small giggle. "your not to bad yourself." i say loughing, getting off him and laying next to him. His lips were so soft. i for sure wanted to kiss him some more but i hardly know this guy and i want to find out some things first. Jack ralls on his side faceing me, rapping his arm around my tummy. "why dont we get to know eachother." i say smiling at him. "ok. you go first, what do you want to know about me?" Jack says smiling, still cuddling me. "whats your parents names?" i start off. "Katherine and David, what about yours." "Alison and Tim. your turn" i say palling half the covers off, its getting really hot in here,lol.

"do you have brothers or sisters?" Jack asks while he starts playing with my small hands, drawing/tickiling them. "i have one brother called Cooper thats 27 and a sister called Andrea thats 20. do you have an siblings?" i ask. "thats cool,yeah i have two sisters, Molly shes 22 and Laura is 21. what else do you want to know?" he says still playing with my hand, he seemed so amused by it. "what do your parents do as a job?" i say giggling a little from him tickiling my hands. "My dad is a doctor and my mums a surgeon.what about yours?" wow no wonder his house is so big. "my mums a bank manager and my dads a laywer.your turn again" i say smiling at him. "what happend today? why do you have bruises everywhere? i mean you dont have to say but im kind of concerned." he says looking up at me with his amazing brown eyes.

"its a long story so ill start from the beginning so you understand it in fall." i say taking a big breath. "ok, im listening." he says now tickiling up and down my arm. "well i dated this guy Cameron, we where together a year before i ended it. about 6 mouths into the relationship he started getting physical with me, hitting me and sometimes worse then just hitting me. He wanted to have sex with me because apparently all his friends where doing it and he wanted to too,but i wasnt ready and it really didnt feel right with him so i told him no and he made me..." i take a another big breath before continuing. "he raped me and told me if i ever told anyone he would do it again. it took me mouths to tell Katey. i only told her because he started hitting me more and more and i really was just depressed and scared to be in the relationship so Katey helped me end it. that was about 5 mouths ago. When you all left he drayed me to the back of the school and he told me i was still his. i actually stood up to him the hole time and he got super angry about it and he hit me. i could hardly stand and i just wanted to get out of there as fast as i could so i went home." wow that was a lot, it felt kind of good talking about it to someone else. i only really told Katey and my fans what had happend with Cameron. Jack said nothing and he just looked at me, wiping the tear that ran down my cheek. He turned his hole body to me and put his hand on the right side of my face,kissing me softly. i kissed him back and we started to make out. after what seemed like forever we pulled apart and we started cuddling again. We fell asleep not that soon after.