Part 13

Jack P.O.V

I wake up and Maddie is no longer lying in bed. "Maddie?" I say walking into the bathroom, shes hovered over the toilet ball, she lifts her head the minute i walk in the door. "you ok? ahaha, i think you had to much drinks last night." i say laughing way to hard at the situation shes in. "shut up, i feel so sick." She says throwing up again. "ill get you some water and some medication." I walk down stairs and get her cold water and pain killers. I walk back to her and hand her the water then the pain kills, "thank you. i feel like im dying." she says standing up, brushing her teeth. I do the same and head back to bed, opening my phone.

Text from Johnson:

Johnson: bro last night was crazy, how you and Maddie feeling?"

I tell him about Maddie being sick and he starts joking that she might be pregnant. Pfffttt, no way could us having sex a few times get her pregnant. Maddie gets back into bed hold her tummy. "you ok?" I ask cuddling into her. "yeah, i think its that time of the mouth soon." I kiss her forehead and turn a move on. 

Maddie's P.O.V

I feel like death, my tummy hurts so bad and iv been up since 4am throwing up. Im sure it was a mix of alcohol and i also think I'm getting my period soon, explaining why my tummy is killing me. We watch moves all day, cuddling and eating ice-cream. Jack takes such good care of me, i have no idea how im going to live a day without him when i move to LA.

5 days later Monday...

Im finding myself every morning in the bathroom. I must have some bug or something, plus i was meant to have my period days ago and i haven't had it in age's. I'm not to worried about it until Katey tells me to take a pregnancy test, just in case. "I have to head to the store." I say to Jack getting up out of bed, putting  track suit pants on and a random t-shirt. "you want me to drive?" he says getting up, pulling pants on. "nah i just want to go by myself, need to get some girl stuff." "O, Ok." He says sitting back down. i kiss him good bye and head to the store.

There's so many to pick from. i pick a few and pay for them, "is that all?" the lady says handing me my bag full of pregnancy tests. "thank you." i walk back to my car and drive to Kateys. I get to kateys and head straight to her room, no ones home at her house and I'm so thankful for that right now. "duuuude!!!!" i say handing her the bag. "how many do you think you need." She says laughing tipping the bag out on her bed. "here try this one first, it looks like the best." She says handing me the test. I head to her bathroom and sit on the toilet, reading the packet. I pee on the stick and place it on the table next to me. Katey walks in and holds the test.I walk out of the bathroom and pull my pants up, laying on her bed. 

"what dose it say?" i say freaking out, holding my tummy, It still hurts. "um..." She says lying next to me on the bed, holding the test close to her eyes. "if your blind i don't want you guessing." I say laughing, trying to calm myself down.