Chapter 1 - The Family Dinner

Start from the beginning

"For crying out loud Sebastian give Sophia a break." My favourite Aunt Sylvia kissed my temple same with Meriel.

She is my father's sister her mate is a witch and only immediate family knows about it. To avoid any agitation in our pack members, we intend to keep it for a while.

"Aunt Sylvia, I missed you! Where is Nicole?" Meriel greets her back.

"I missed you my dear nieces it's so nice to be here. Your cousin is sick but she's getting better." Aunt Sylvia sat with us.

"It's nice for you to come Sylvia. Hope my niece will get better I'm sure Devone is doing his great job." Dad hand me the salad bowl.

"Thanks Seb. He actually made me come even I'm a bit hesitant. You know I hate to leave Nicole on her condition but I have faith with my husband." Aunt placed steak on her plate.

'It breaks my heart to know that our cousin is sick.' Ruby gave a sad voice.

'I hope she finds her mate soon she can get better.' I replied and joined the conversation.

"I'm sure they will see the good side of Devone like we did. We plan on telling the pack about him soon as Sophia have her Alpha position and found her mate." Mom almost made me spit the water I'm drinking.

"Mom, Dad, how sure are you that I will find my mate soon? I can't just shift from one place to another just to find this mate of mine." I got a bit irritated.

"That's why we will visit Blue Crest Moon one of the neighbouring packs next Saturday." Dad informed us and I just rolled my eyes mentally.

To be honest I'm tired of doing this but then I can't do anything about it. If there's one person knows me well it's my sister.

"That's great Dad! Anyway we have some great news to tell." My sister chipped in.

'Thank you.' I mindlinked her and she smiled my way.

"She's three weeks pregnant Dad, Mom." Richard smiled proudly to my parents.

"I'm happy for both of you! Richard be prepare for my sister's tantrum." I smiled big time.

"Wow! Congratulations!" Aunt Sylvia hugged Meriel same with my Mom.

"I am going to be grandmother in seventeen weeks!!" Mom squealed like a teenage girl.

"It also means we need to spread the word to the pack soon." Dad grinned.

"I will Dad she is my mate and I will see to it that they are both safe no matter what." Richard promised as we all continued eating. The dinner ended well and my parents were still in la la land because of the news.

I went to my room after saying goodbye to my sister and her mate. I'm planning to tell my best friend Vanessa; Vans for short.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me:         Hey Vans! What's up? (I have greeted me on happy tone)              

She mentioned about her birthday party and her Mom's planning on it. In return I opened up to her about my sister's pregnancy. Come to think of it we have same problems our mom's with their crazy minds to find our mates.

Me:         If I knew any better I would say they are twins ha ha ha! (I laughed on my own words)

Vans:     I know right ha ha ha! (She joined me)

Me:         Anyway it's getting late we have class tomorrow. (I spoke after our laughing session)

Vans:     Before I forget your car still at the auto shop? (She catches her breath like me)           

Me:         Yup. I'll just take the bus tomorrow going to school. (I confirmed)

Vans:     Nah let's take my car. Just drop by here then we can head to        school together. (She offered)

Me:         Ok. I'll see you tomorrow night Vans! (I yawned)

Vans:     Night Soph. Thanks for making my day. (She copied my          action)

Me:         Same here. Bye! (I cut the call)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

I set up my alarm and thought of ways to wake up Vans. I drifted off to sleep with a peaceful mind yet with wicked plan.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine