20

"and what might the mighty lady her be doing in a place so filthy like this- causing such a scene." a voice coming from behind deeply muttered, of course you're very much aware of who it is.

yet not having enough energy both physically and mentally- to fight whatever is his reason for coming all the way only to insult your pathetic sulking.

you don't care, he can kill you right now if they planned on destroying you one by one. which worked ever so greatly.

"come out and kill me already." you mumbled, eyes closed while your arms hugs onto your knees tightly.

"i can do that too.." light footsteps neared your figure. you know how risky it is to be next to this person yet you stayed still. with an empty mind and numb body, not like you can't fight back if you wanted to, you don't have the energy to play his games.

"though that is not particularly the purpose of my presence." you could feel a person sitting down, the heat radiating off of him made you long for warmth in this cold shore.

yet your body stayed as it is seated.

the waves splashing calmly trying to reach your feet, thunders roaring in the background like a war between the gods is commiting- is how this man easily followed where your exact location is at.

"tell me, princess. i would be very glad if you speak of what is making my confident, sweet little lady succumb in the darkness alone hmm?"

his words were so clear in your head as it repeats, again and again.

"my princess, may i know how this happened?"

A/N; *underlined letters in serif are flashbacks! please don't get confused.*

"i am telling you, kill me now before i change my fucking mind and go berserk zenon." you spat in a harsh and ragged voice.

"is this your way of commiting suicide because a certain useless captain of this garbage kingdom had a girlfriend before you could seduce him?" him using a teasing tone with a sarcastic mark of voice has never sounded so nostalgic to you then right now.

because back then, he used to tease your weak physical appearance while you cry naively in his arms as he enjoys the attention you're giving him.

"i don't need to seduce a man to fall for me- honestly why do you even care?" you lift your head up, eyes meeting blue orbs under the moonlight, you almost forgot how unlively they were. "i told you to kill me already, i'm fucking exposed infront of you right now. weren't you the one who taught me not to let moments go to waste as there would be less chances of it occurre again?!"

"so you do still remember my lessons, and here i thought that bastard had already brainwashed you." he spoke so comfortably it brings you so much painful memories you tried so hard to forget.

slowly, you weren't realizing that you're slowly succumbing into his words again. into his world of darkness that made you feel endless vain.

"and who are you to call him that? you're a bastard yourself." you murmured, head dropping back down to lean on your arms.

"i am the only person who knows so much about you than yourself- and also, i did not come here to destroy you. hah, maybe in another way of destroying-" your head snapped up, glaring at his face while the expression he had was the exact one you were expecting.

a smug smirk with one eyebrow raised.

oh, how you wanted to punch that off.

you could probably do so, he's inches away from you without showing any intentional ways to harm you.