16

"remind me why frost cannot go." your monotone sending goosebumps to charlotte's members. "uh heh.. charlotte you may wanna-" sol's words were interrupted by charlotte's voice as the closet's doors opened revealing the captain in her full glory wearing her attire, a plain black fitted turtle-neckline gown as it flexed her curves.

everyone in the room froze. you always knew that charlotte's got that 'beautiful with anything on' vibe.

"mizuchi empire is known as the 'perfectionists' here in clover, their clan is strongly respected by the wizard king because they give off good transactions and business. we wouldn't want to put ourselves in trouble and getting frost there would trigger her. she's a dragon y/n, those who'll come to the ball are royalties, it may be hard to say but royalties means judgement, they speak of it as 'their opinion' but those two words have different meanings. and judgements always lead to trouble." charlotte spokes up, she was brushing her hair to put it in her usual captain bun but gets interrupted by sol.

"oh no no no, you are not going with that hair style this night charlotte." and that's the cue for the other members to ruffle on their captain's hair. charlotte only sighed, aware that she has no choice but to let them.

you groaned in annoyance, "you can trust us with her, lady y/n." puli, assures as she braids her captain's hair.

you gave a small smile, "of course i do.. it's just- hah, nevermind." you walked to your dragon who's almost asleep on the corner, you pat her head softly as she purred to sleep.

"i'll go try on the dresses." you mumbled and gave a small smile, you opened the door and thought of something.. that made your breath hitch and halt on your movements.

slowly facing the girls, you asked, "hey guys.. do you think there's gonna be dancing.. that will happen there..?" you blinked, waiting for their answers.

sol and puli laughed, "of course there will be dancing! do you not dance lady y/n?" selena asks to which you gulped at.

"well, i know.. some steps.." you lowered your head, "hey.. atleast i'm a fast learner!" with that, you entered the changing room without their responses.

that was a very child ful act but who cares, it's not like you were lying.

-

the first one was a dress just like charlotte's but with no chokers on, just a simple knee length off shoulder with a matching silver necklace.

you stepped out of the door and cleared your throat, "is it.. okay?" you blinked and looked up to their.. surprised faces?

sol laughed as the rest's faces turned down, charlotte walked up to you only to push you back inside. "what.. did we really purchase that?" charlotte mumbled and groans. "who goes on a ball with that attire? it looked like you didn't give much effort. go try another one."

-

the second was a mermaid gown with a lot of certain designs. it was beautiful but you thought that the designs does not reach your style at all.

you gave a lip tight smile and turned around from the judges (charlotte and her entire squad). they gave some awes and "cute"s. though you didn't like how it looked on you. it was too out of character.

charlotte was about to speak and her smile sent you code red, immediately cutting her off by raising your hand up, "yep, no will do."

-

the third one was a mix of baby blue and yellow dress that had big sleeves, a long necklace and a plain rose design around the chest part.

"you look like a country girl. go back." was what you got. "it's on your closet!" you growled back before getting pushed back inside as they giggled.