15

"oh, vice captain? what took you here?" the tall, raven-haired man stood tall infront of you. "captain vangeance wanted me to deliver you this, it is an invitation to a ball at the mizuchi residence tommorow evening around 8 pm. he'd also like to apologize for not inviting you himself, he says that he has some important matters to attend urgently and hopes to see your presence later." william's vice captain is surely someone really.. serious, he didn't even move and inch while stating his business here.

you felt frost's presence behind you as she peaked her head, "well, thank you and sorry for the bother, please let him know that i will think about it. do you intend to stay for a bit or?" you blinked, yet he only shook his head. "i still have a lot to do at the hq, thank you for the invite, i will go now." with that, he slightly bowed his head and took off.

you closed the front door and opened up the invitation letter. it was indeed happening later night at mizuchi mansion.. where is mizuchi mansion exactly?

-

"hey sol." seeing the girl sitting with the other members, she turns around from the sound of your voice, "may i ask if you're aware of your captain's whereabouts currently? i've been in her chambers and she's nowhere around the base either." you sigh as sol only smiled.

"she's on a date with captain yami! sucks that she didn't let us go with her and also.. weird." you furrow, blinking twice and taking in her words. "pardon?" you mumbled.

"you heard right lady y/n! they're probably at that famous resto at the capital." she tooks a breathe in before sighing in displeasure, "why couldn't we go aswell?! ugh! i will throw that muscular bastard when something happens to nee-san!" you cleared your throat as sol threw tantrums.

charlotte all alone on a date with yami? how unusual and.. pretty much impossible. charlotte may be head over heels for the man yet last time you checked, she couldn't keep herself intact with yami just.. glancing at her. how come they're on a date all by themselves now?

"all right, then i guess i'll go interfere their lovely time now. i'll see you around." you flashed a dashing smile to all of them making them freeze on their movements. it may or may not have been the first time they've seen you look so fresh and excited while smiling, and they couldn't help but smile back in awe.

they just knew that something- more like someone made you act like this and hoping that whoever it is, keeps this beautiful smile of yours dazzling.

-

spotting two certain figures walking side-by-side, you called out, "charlotte!" making the woman turn around from the call of her name.

your dragon growled and ran up to her and yami, surprisingly, she isn't as red as you thought. "y/n?" she mumbled as you neared them.

"oh my.. i never thought i'd see the day so soon miss charlotte, remember to put my name as your maid of honor for the wedding hum." you winked gaining a groan from the now boiling from flutter charlotte, yami chuckled, jumping on your teases aswell, "i'd make sure of that." he replies.

you have never thought of even hearing a single tease in form of cheeky things from yami but here he is, somehow lifting his title 'dense' in your list of his personalities.

you can sense charlotte keeping her strings together and is so close from running away, though you wouldn't want to get murdered after so you spoke up what your matters are.

"anyways, forgive me for interrupting your lovely time but i need to ask something real quick." you gave a lip tight smile cheekily.

charlotte had managed to cool herself off and asked what you've came here for. you pulled the woman away from yami and told frost and him to wait where you left them.